- 1180. By Roman Yepishev on 2016-02-10
Use built-in username/password support in backends.py.
Backend is no longer reading environment variables.
/duplicity% <email address hidden>/some_path
provided via command line via get_password() or
FTP_PASSWORD env var or
/duplicity% 40example. com:some% <email address hidden>/some_path
- 1176. By Roman Yepishev on 2016-01-13
Use upload session context manager
This context manager allocates an action token that replaces
session/signature during uploads. This avoids signature check
failure if an upload operation needs to be retried.
- 1173. By ken on 2016-01-10
* Undo changes to test_restart.py. GNU tar is needed.
* Fix minor pep8 nit in collections.py
- 1172. By ken on 2016-01-10
* Applied patch from abeverly to fix bug #1475890
- allow port to be specified along with hostname on S3
- adjusted help text and man page to reflect the change
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)
- Stacked on: