- 30. By Karl Fogel on 2009-08-22
r._compose_ email): Improved interaction between
--line-limit and --byte-limit.
- 29. By Karl Fogel on 2009-08-21
r._compose_ email): Remove a spurious "+" that I
accidentally introduced in r28, and unrelatedly add a "+" that I
should have added in r28.
- 28. By Karl Fogel on 2009-08-21
(parse_options): Parse new --byte-limit, similarly to --line-limit.
Adjust latter's usage to clarify how they interact.
r._compose_ email): Adjust accordingly.
This is related to https:/
/savannah. gnu.org/ support/ index.php? 106531.
- 27. By Wouter van Heyst on 2009-04-14
recurse_ dirs be an empty list by default, works better than trying to iterate over None.
- 25. By Reinhard Tartler on 2009-01-14
Catch an exception for the case that the branch is not writeable
- 24. By Wouter van Heyst on 2009-01-12
Add NewBranchWatcher class that waits for bzr branches to be created under the recurse_dirs to watch, and then adds new BranchEmailer instances for them.
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)
- Stacked on: