This branch is an import of the HEAD branch of the Git repository at https://github.com/stoq/stoq.git.
Last successful import was on 2014-04-09.
bzr branch lp:stoq
- 7853. By Luis on 2014-04-04
Make some changes on Inventory app.
- Show inventory responsible on inventorydetails
- Fix adjusted check
- Add buttons Print and Information to inventorydetails dialog
- Shows Reason on inventorydetails dialog
- Report that shows only adjusted items
- Disable print button if there are no adjusted items on that inventory
- Add tests
- 7852. By Gabriel Gerga <email address hidden> on 2014-04-04
Do not remove the last digit on barcode when print labels
Some users use the barcode on label, to identify products in physical stock.
- 7851. By Thiago Bellini on 2014-03-31
Check if there is an item selected to update the sensitivity
The 'selection-changed' signal is sent not only when the selection changed from
one object to another but when it went from an object to none selected (and
- 7850. By Matheus Steck Cardoso on 2014-03-25
Fix wrong logo size when generating spreadsheet
- 7849. By Thiago Bellini on 2014-03-25
Add libxss dependency
Stoq has a dependency on Xss lib for the idle module.
- 7848. By Thiago Bellini on 2014-03-25
Make has_image a storm property
By making it a storm property, we can make it a SearchColum and also it will
not break when trying to order the list by it's column.
Also remove has_image property from Sellable as it's not used in anywhere else.
- 7847. By Thiago Bellini on 2014-03-25
Fix export spreadsheet on till app
Having SMART_LIST_LOADING set doesn't mean that the app is using
LazyObjectModel (which is the case of the Till app).
- 7846. By Thiago Bellini on 2014-03-24
Consider cancelled payments when setting print buttons visibility
This fix a situation where there's a bill/booklet payment (and thus, the
respective button is visible) but it's cancelled. When clicking those buttons,
the payments will be filtered and only the not cancelled ones will be passed
to generate the report.
- 7845. By Nihey on 2014-03-20
Update contributors file
- 7844. By Thiago Bellini on 2014-03-20
Merge tests.base in tests_runner
When using tests_runner from outside stoq, tests.base was giving an ImportError
(because it was not on stoq/stoqlib path). Instead of that, put it's code
directly on stoq's plugin. Nobody but it imports that module.
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)