This branch is an import of the HEAD branch of the Git repository at git://github.com/stoq/kiwi.git.
Last successful import was on 2014-04-09.
- 2034. By Ronaldo Maia on 2014-03-13
DateEntry: Return acordingly to the widget datatype
We can define that the DateEntry datatype is a datetime, instead of a date,
but the widget was always returning a date.
- 2033. By Thiago Bellini on 2014-03-11
Remove Proxies tests
Those tests are from 2005 and we are not running them for a while now.
They are totally outdated and makes no sense anymore.
- 2032. By Thiago Bellini on 2014-03-11
Fix tests that breaks sometimes
If don't call refresh_gui after calling select and before calling send_delete,
the delete event is not emitted when running the whole test suit (it's fine
when running the test alone).
Maybe we should fix refresh_gui someday to be more reliable. A lot of tests on
this module needs workarounds like this.
- 2031. By Thiago Bellini on 2014-03-11
Handle delete_text(start, end) when end is -1
The gtk implementation threats -1 as the end of the entry, we should do
Also, when calling set_text, simple call delete_text(0, 1) and
insert_text(text, 0) instead of reseting the mask. Reseting the mask
would call delete_text too, so this is simple and faster.
- 2030. By Thiago Bellini on 2014-03-10
Improve entry mask
Improve and simplify the way masks work on entries.
* Remove the idea of fields. It's not something useful and no other mask
system out there uses something like it. Now the entry will behave like the
mask is not really "text" until it's really filled.
* Remove the TODOs. Optional chars are only possible if we insert static chars
on demand, which is not the case here.
* Fix and reenable some tests. Instead of not running them, skip on win32
- 2029. By Ronaldo Maia on 2014-03-10
Add a fixme for object list selection
- 2028. By Thiago Bellini on 2014-03-04
Fix some new pyflakes errors
New pyflakes version checks docstrings too. Fix all those erros and also make
the doctests prettier.
- 2027. By Thiago Bellini on 2014-03-03
Modernize debian packaging
* Use the new way to package python applications/
library as is described here:
/wiki.debian. org/Python/ Packaging
/wiki.debian. org/Python/ LibraryStyleGui de
* Correct some lintian warnings (like the missing of a homepage and the
homepage being on the description)
* Improve documentation on setup.py
* Add install_requires on build.py so it's mapped right to the package
* Remove some build dependencies since they are no longer needed
* Remove a lot of unneeded files
* Update watch file to point to pypi
- 2026. By Thiago Bellini on 2014-03-03
Remove some unneeded code
* _kiwi.c is not needed anymore as it's content is exactly the same as the
pygtk/pygobject versions found on Ubuntu 12.04 (and even older than it)
* The same applies for requiring to "Build a helper module for testing on gtk+
versions lower than 2.10", as gtk versions lower than 2.10 are not found even
on lucid (10.04)
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)