- 7176. By Barry Warsaw on 2012-09-22
* You can now verify and unverify an email address through the REST API.
POST to .../addresses/
<email> /verify and .../addresses/ <email> /unverify
respectively. The POST data is ignored. It is not an error to verify or
unverify an address more than once, but verifying an already verified
address does not change its `.verified_on` date. (LP: #1054730)
- 7175. By Barry Warsaw on 2012-09-22
* You can now PUT and PATCH on user resources to change the user's display
name or password. For passwords, you pass in the clear text password and
Mailman will hash it before storing.
* Major refactoring of validators for PUT and PATCH. Pull the common logic
out of configuration.py and put it in a PatchValidator class in
helpers.py. Also move GetterSetter to helpers.py
* Add new exception classes RESTError, UnknownPATCHReq
HRequestError. These are used in the PatchValidator.
* Added Validator.update() which works nicely for PATCH and PUT.
- 7174. By Barry Warsaw on 2012-09-22
* Add list_id to JSON representation for a mailing list (given by Jimmy
* The canonical resource for a mailing list (and thus its self_link) is now
the URL with the list-id. To reference a mailing list, the list-id url is
preferred, but for backward compatibility, the posting address is still
- 7171. By Barry Warsaw on 2012-09-06
* Fixed the RFC 1153 digest footer to be compliant. (LP: #887610)
Fixed by Mark Sapiro.
- 7169. By Barry Warsaw on 2012-09-06
Port the schema migration changes for LP: #1024509 to PostgreSQL.
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)
- Stacked on: