This branch is an import of the HEAD branch of the Git repository at git://perl5.git.perl.org/perl.git.
Last successful import was 4 hours ago.
- 53210. By Craig A. Berry <email address hidden> 10 hours ago
Escape extended characters in configure.com's manifest check.
Math::BigInt now has a file with '#' in the name. This broke the
build on VMS because the manifest checker couldn't find that file.
While the current file system can have files with a hash character
or other top-row-
of-the- keyboard characters, most of them need
escaping with a caret when used in a filename in native syntax.
So add a more-or-less general purpose escaping routine and run it
on each filename in the manifest before converting from Unix to
- 53209. By Karl Williamson <email address hidden> on 2016-12-08
Revert "APItest/t/handy.t: Slightly simplify"
This reverts commit 96970a3c8cbe5ad
I misread the code and this commit should never have been done. The
statements I thought were identical did have some differences.
- 53208. By Steve Hay <email address hidden> on 2016-12-07
Upgrade bignum from version 0.44 to 0.45
- 53207. By Steve Hay <email address hidden> on 2016-12-07
Upgrade Math::BigRat from version 0.260805 to 0.2609
- 53206. By Steve Hay <email address hidden> on 2016-12-07
:FastCalc from version 0.5002 to 0.5003
- 53205. By Steve Hay <email address hidden> on 2016-12-07
Upgrade Math::BigInt from version 1.999802 to 1.999803
- 53204. By Sullivan Beck <email address hidden> on 2016-12-07
Bump Locale-Codes from 3.40 to 3.42
- 53203. By Yves Orton on 2016-12-07
fixup new hash benchmarks to be lighter
Incorperate some changes suggested by Dave.
- 53202. By Yves Orton on 2016-12-07
bench - fixup some interface issues from allowing two step benchmarks
This restores the old behavior of not showing a report if
the --write option is used, but now the --show option overrides
that behavior. It is an error to use --show with only one perl.
This also fixes the error if there are no perls provided, and
some other diagnostics.
- 53201. By David Mitchell <email address hidden> on 2016-12-07
perly.c: silence a -Wempty-body warning
perly.c:350:21: warning: suggest braces around empty body in an ‘if’ statement [
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)