This branch is an import of the HEAD branch of the Git repository at git://perl5.git.perl.org/perl.git.
Last successful import was 4 hours ago.
- 45251. By Steve Hay <email address hidden> 6 hours ago
Upgrade CPAN from version 2.05-TRIAL2 to 2.05
- 45250. By Steve Hay <email address hidden> 10 hours ago
perldelta - Update, remove boilerplates, and do some copy-editing
Also update the template for utilities: a =head3 doesn't look right
directly under a =head1 so make it a =head2 instead.
- 45249. By Steve Hay <email address hidden> 12 hours ago
Fill in perldelta for CPAN upgrade in commit 45a1388464
Also record that that commit actually upgraded CPAN to 2.05-TRIAL2, not
- 45248. By Craig A. Berry <email address hidden> on 2014-04-17
perldelta for perlbug changes.
- 45247. By Chris 'BinGOs' Williams <email address hidden> on 2014-04-17
Update the other version number in ExtUtils::Install
- 45246. By Craig A. Berry <email address hidden> on 2014-04-17
perldelta for b51c3e77db (VMS glob changes).
- 45245. By David Mitchell <email address hidden> on 2014-04-17
Install/ t/Install. t: better -w tests
I recently added some tests to Install.t to check that files weren't
writeable. I used "-w $file", which gives a false positive if run as
root. So this commit changes the test to do a stat then test (mode & 0200);
hopefully that emulation on non-POSIX platforms is good enough for this to
be a valid test. perlport makes no mention of what stat->mode contains
on non-POSIX platforms.
(Chris fixed this this with 84d7dacc0cf1f by skipping the test if running
as root, but the current commit is more robust, in that is still tests for
correctness under root.)
- 45244. By Steve Hay <email address hidden> on 2014-04-17
perldelta - Consistent perl bug formatting
"[perl #1234]" is used as footnotes to text, but "perl #1234" reads better
in the body of the text.
- 45243. By Steve Hay <email address hidden> on 2014-04-16
perldelta - Mention a bug number
- 45242. By Steve Hay <email address hidden> on 2014-04-16
perldelta - Use canonical perl bug URL throughout for consistency
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)