This branch is an import of the HEAD branch of the Git repository at git://perl5.git.perl.org/perl.git.
Last successful import was 5 hours ago.
- 52042. By Lukas Mai <email address hidden> 20 hours ago
perlnewmod: more updates
- hyperlink WWW::Mechanize
- direct to metacpan.org, not search.cpan.org
- changes should go in Changes, not README
- mention 'make distcheck'
- mention 'cpan-upload'
- remove paragraph about announcing to the modules list and registering
- hyperlink some urls
- 52041. By Father Chrysostomos <email address hidden> on 2016-06-24
[perl #128238] Crash with non-stash in stash
This is a follow-up to e7acdfe976f. Even if the name of the stash
entry ends with ::, it may not itself contain a real stash (though
this only happens with code that assigns directly to stash entries,
which has undefined behaviour according to perlmod), so skip hashes
that are not stashes.
- 52040. By Father Chrysostomos <email address hidden> on 2016-06-24
stash.t: Remove tyrone::slothrop
Leftovers left behind by e35475de.
- 52039. By Todd Rinaldo <email address hidden> on 2016-06-24
Sync CPAN Locale::Maketext 1.27 with blead
- 52038. By Father Chrysostomos <email address hidden> on 2016-06-23
Fix stupid test in 9uninit
I was wondering why the warnings were being triggered backwards.
Different output handles. Duh.
- 52037. By Father Chrysostomos <email address hidden> on 2016-06-23
Preserve 64-bit array offsets in uninit warnings
This was brought up in ticket #128189.
The main change is that Perl_varname now takes a SSize_t parameter
instead of I32. I changed various other uses of I32 at the same
time in case some code really does have an array with more than
2**31 entries (or whatever the exact number is).
- 52036. By Craig A. Berry <email address hidden> on 2016-06-23
svpeek.t: $? is localized now.
So it's no longer upgraded to PVLV on VMS like it would be if it
had magic from COMPLEX_STATUS.
This is a follow-up to b4514920cd5cabcc.
- 52035. By Aristotle Pagaltzis on 2016-06-23
Module::CoreList: cut TieHashDelta out of everybody’s life
- 52034. By Aristotle Pagaltzis on 2016-06-23
Module::CoreList: prepare for better legibility of upcoming patch
- 52033. By Yves Orton on 2016-06-22
change manisort to produce a more intuitive order
Dictionary sort order on filenames is very counter-intuitive, and
produces surprising sort orders.
What this patch does is sort things so that the following should
always be true:
1. Case insensitive textual order
Eg: Foo and foo and FOO should sort together in ascibetical order
2. Shorter dirs go before longer dirs with a common prefix
Eg: lib/Foo/ should go before lib/Foo-Thing/
3. Base filename goes before dir of the same name
Eg: lib/Foo.pm should sort before lib/Foo/Bar.pm
This also refactors the MANIFEST sort code in Porting/manisort and
pod_rules. pm files into Porting/pod_lib.pl
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)