This branch is an import of the HEAD branch of the Git repository at git://perl5.git.perl.org/perl.git.
Last successful import was 1 hour ago.
- 52192. By Father Chrysostomos <email address hidden> 2 hours ago
Use tabs consistently in AUTHORS
Mixed tabs and spaces are tolerable in code, but they should not
be used in human-readable text files.
- 52191. By Father Chrysostomos <email address hidden> 2 hours ago
Add Chris R. Donnelly to AUTHORS
See commit 2f7a15bf0111, which failed to include this.
- 52190. By David Mitchell <email address hidden> on 2016-07-22
context_ maybe_croak: silence warning
g++ is too dumb to notice that in
s = ...;
...do something with s...;
s can't be used uninitialised.
- 52189. By David Mitchell <email address hidden> on 2016-07-22
fix g++ compiler warning
toke.c:4698:36: warning: enumeral and non-enumeral type in conditional expression [-Wextra]
return REPORT(dojoin_was == 1 ? ')' : POSTJOIN);
I have no idea why mixing enums and non-emums is bad in C++. This commit
just casts the hell out the expression to shut it up.
- 52188. By Karl Williamson <email address hidden> on 2016-07-21
PATCH: [perl 128686] regex compiler crashes
This was due to freeing a scalar before its final use
- 52187. By Rafael Garcia-Suarez <email address hidden> on 2016-07-21
Switch the order of the two backtracking chapters in perlre
It makes more sense to explain what backtracking is first, and
then introduce the special backtracking control verbs.
This is just chapter swapping, no other edit has been done.
In other words this diff is basically:
=head2 Special Backtracking Control Verbs
=head2 Version 8 Regular Expressions
- 52186. By Karl Williamson <email address hidden> on 2016-07-20
regcomp.c: Silence compiler warning
These functions are no longer needed in re_comp.c
- 52185. By Steve Hay <email address hidden> on 2016-07-20
Prepare Module-CoreList for 5.25.4
- 52184. By Steve Hay <email address hidden> on 2016-07-20
Bump version to 5.25.4
- 52183. By Steve Hay <email address hidden> on 2016-07-20
Create new perldelta for 5.25.4
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)