This branch is an import of the HEAD branch of the Git repository at git://perl5.git.perl.org/perl.git.
Last successful import was 25 minutes ago.
- 45099. By Chris 'BinGOs' Williams <email address hidden> 16 hours ago
Incorporate changes from CPAN release of ExtUtils-CBuilder
- 45098. By Jerry D. Hedden <email address hidden> on 2014-03-08
Upgrade to Thread::Queue 3.03
- 45097. By David Mitchell <email address hidden> on 2014-03-07
make core safe against HvAUX() realloc
Since the HvAUX structure is just tacked onto the end of the HvARRAY()
struct, code like this can do bad things:
aux = HvAUX();
... something that might split hv ...
aux->foo = ...; /* SEGV! */
So I've visually audited core for places where HbAUX() is saved and then
re-used, and re-initialised the var if it looks like HvARRAY() could
have changed in the meantime.
I've been very conservative about what might be unsafe. For example,
destructors or __WARN__ handlers could call perl code that modifies the
- 45096. By David Mitchell <email address hidden> on 2014-03-07
sv.h: add some more flag usage commentary
Also, move SVphv_SHAREKEYS up to be closer to SVf_UTF8 - they are the same
flag bit, but it wasn't clear, since there was a big gap between them
- 45092. By Craig A. Berry <email address hidden> on 2014-03-07
Smarter handling of escaped semicolons in vmsify.
In theory, a Unix-format filespec can contain a semicolon and thus
need to be escaped when converted to a VMS-format filespec. But
a much more common use case is a filespec that has a version
number despite being in Unix format.
So detect a semicolon that delimits a version specification and
pass it through but escape other semicolons. This is apparently
what decc$to_vms does, so we're being consistent with the CRTL.
- 45091. By Steve Hay <email address hidden> on 2014-03-06
Update META files and remove blead customizations following previous commit
(The customizations were added to "fix" failures caused by the previous
upgrade of CPAN::Meta. This upgrade reverts the offending parts, so those
"fix"es can now be reverted too.)
- 45090. By Steve Hay <email address hidden> on 2014-03-06
Upgrade CPAN::Meta from version 2.140630 to 2.140640
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)