This branch is an import of the HEAD branch of the Git repository at https://github.com/stackforge/python-mistralclient.git.
Last successful import was 59 minutes ago.
- 353. By Jenkins <email address hidden> on 2017-03-29
Merge "Remove log translations"
- 352. By Jenkins <email address hidden> on 2017-03-24
Merge "Update the gitingore"
- 351. By Jenkins <email address hidden> on 2017-03-24
Merge "Add release note for region name bugfix"
- 350. By Brad P. Crochet on 2017-03-23
Take DST into account when converting to UTC
The UTC conversion was not taking DST into account. Now, it will be
properly calculated. Added more tests to cover.
- 349. By Lingxian Kong on 2017-03-22
Fix region support in mistralclient
Although mistral client already supports '--os-region-name', but it's
not passed to mistral service properly. Even user has specified
region when using CLI, mistral will still ignore the region when
initialize other openstack service client
- 348. By Juan Antonio Osorio Robles on 2017-03-20
Use session from OSC plugin
The commit below this one  adds support for using a session. This one
makes use of that from the OSC plugin, since it already has a working
keystone-session thanks to the generic bits of the OSC CLI code.
- 347. By Juan Antonio Osorio Robles on 2017-03-20
Accept keystone session in client
This already has auth configured, and allows us to re-use the session
even with other clients. Currently this is not used by the CLI; however
this is useful when instantiating the mistral client from a python
script or from another service.
- 346. By Juan Antonio Osorio Robles on 2017-03-09
Use generic keystone client instead of versioned
This will allow the usage of versionless keystone endpoints. However,
the versioned ones still work, as the generic client uses keystone
discovery to determine the version to use.
- 345. By Brad P. Crochet on 2017-03-06
Add --utc flag to cron trigger create
The server should not be doing any translation of times. It should be
assumed that what is sent to the server is being sent as UTC. The
addition of the --utc flags facilitates this. If the --utc flag is
specified, then the --first-time passed is assumed to be already
UTC and will not undergo a conversion. If it is not passed, the
--first-time arg will be converted based on the the localtime of the
client, then sent as UTC.
- 344. By OpenStack Proposal Bot <email address hidden> on 2017-03-02
Updated from global requirements
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)