This branch is an import of the HEAD branch of the Git repository at https://github.com/stackforge/python-mistralclient.git.
Last successful import was 4 hours ago.
- 332. By Sharat Sharma on 2017-01-18
Changed the README.rst
Some useful links were missing from the README file which
would be useful for the first timers. So, adding those links
into the file.
Partial-Implements: blueprint mistral-
python- client- docs
- 331. By Istvan Imre on 2017-01-16
Pass target insecure flag to msitral service
In case of mistral client shall use insecure https connection
towards cloud then other OpenStack clients shall use insecure
connection towards target cloud. To complete that mistralclient shall
pass the X-Target-Insecure header to the mistral service.
- 330. By OpenStack Proposal Bot <email address hidden> on 2017-01-13
Updated from global requirements
- 329. By Jenkins <email address hidden> on 2017-01-13
Merge "Initial commit for mistral-i18n support"
- 328. By Jenkins <email address hidden> on 2017-01-13
Merge "Update .gitignore"
- 327. By Jenkins <email address hidden> on 2017-01-13
Merge "Add user and project domain name parameters for target cloud"
- 326. By Jenkins <email address hidden> on 2017-01-11
Merge "Removes unnecessary utf-8 encoding"
- 325. By Jenkins <email address hidden> on 2017-01-11
Merge "Initial commit for python-
- 324. By Jenkins <email address hidden> on 2017-01-05
Merge "Add tests for filters in CLI list commands"
- 323. By Jenkins <email address hidden> on 2017-01-03
Merge "Cosmetic changes in CLI tests"
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)