- 7263. By Abhilash Raj on 2014-11-26
fix `encode unicode before hashing issue` and `cannot decode str`
- 7258. By Barry Warsaw on 2014-11-11
Add support for a 'coverage' environment. e.g. `tox -e coverage` will run the
test suite and provide a code coverage report.
- 7257. By Barry Warsaw on 2014-11-09
* You no longer have to edit `src/mailman/
testing/ testing. cfg` to run the
test suite against PostgreSQL. See `src/mailman/
docs/START. rst` for
* Test fixes.
* Doc fixes.
* PostgreSQL/model fixes.
- 7255. By Barry Warsaw on 2014-11-08
tox-ify the test suite. First, this makes it easier to run since you don't
have to manually set up the virtualenv. Second, it allows us to later create
a python3 environment for porting purposes.
* The `mailman conf` command no longer takes the `-t/--sort` option; the
output is always sorted.
* The ``[database]
migrations_ path`` setting is removed.
* You no longer have to create a virtual environment separately when running
the test suite. Just use `tox`.
* The RFC 2369 headers added to outgoing messages are now added in sorted
* The JSON representation `http_etag` key uses an algorithm that is
insensitive to Python's dictionary sort order.
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)
- Stacked on: