- 7241. By Abhilash Raj <email address hidden> on 2014-03-30
fixed some previous errors
- 7240. By Abhilash Raj <email address hidden> on 2014-03-29
added signmessage handler
- 7239. By Abhilash Raj <email address hidden> on 2014-03-26
added signmessage handler and changes required for it
- 7238. By Abhilash Raj <email address hidden> on 2014-03-23
add new signature rule, docs and tests for it
- 7237. By Barry Warsaw on 2014-03-02
style_configs( ): Removed unused code.
- mailman.cfg: Removed unused section.
- Improve the config.py test coverage to 100%.
- 7236. By Barry Warsaw on 2014-03-02
* Module coding style consistency.
SubscriptionEve nt(): We're always guaranteed to get a language from a
member, since lookup falls back ultimately to the system preferences. So
this method can be simplified.
* Bump up code coverage for several modules.
- 7235. By Barry Warsaw on 2014-03-02
- Clean up and simplify remove_list()
- Boost test coverage of lifecycle.py to 100%
- 7233. By Barry Warsaw on 2014-01-07
Several internal improvements:
* New events:
dedEvent is triggered when a pendable requiring
confirmation is created. This allows us to define an event handler for
this event which sends the user notification.
- SubscriptionEvent is triggered when a member is added to a mailing list.
This lets us define an event handler which sends the welcome message.
message( ) now takes a member parameter instead of an address,
which lets us directly access the member's delivery mode and user display
name (if the member has a user, which it might not in some cases).
* Use the list id in the pendable record instead of the list name for
robustness (the latter can change but the former is permanent).
* Test more registration conditions.
* In the bin/runner command line switch handling, default `verbose` to None
instead of False. This makes it work better with nose's -E switch (log to
* In call_api(), if a POST, PUT, or PATCH method is used and data is None,
encode the empty dictionary; seems like the behavior of urlencode() has
changed, so this is safer.
* Fix style and pyflakes warnings.
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)
- Stacked on: