- 7299. By Barry Warsaw on 2015-02-14
* Member resource JSON now include the ``member_id`` as a separate key.
- 7298. By Barry Warsaw on 2015-02-13
* A new API is provided to support non-production testing infrastructures,
allowing a client to cull all orphaned UIDs via ``DELETE`` on
/reserved/ uids/orphans` `. Note that *no guarantees* of API
stability will ever be made for resources under ``reserved``.
- Allow @dbconnection methods to be @staticmethods taking only one argument,
the store to perform the query on.
- 7296. By Barry Warsaw on 2015-02-10
* When deleting a user via REST, make sure all linked addresses are deleted.
Found by Andrew Stuart. (LP: #1419519)
- 7295. By Barry Warsaw on 2015-02-06
* You can now DELETE an address. If the address is linked to a user, the
user is not delete, it is just unlinked.
- 7294. By Barry Warsaw on 2015-02-06
* When creating a user with an email address, do not create the user record
if the email address already exists. Given by Andrew Stuart.
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)
- Stacked on: