- 28. By Paul Egan on 2012-01-17
refactor Caiwireless to use positive logic and ensure tuple is always returned
- 26. By Barry Warsaw on 2012-01-04
* Add full copy of LGPLv3 to source tarball. (LP: #871961)
* Bump to version 2.0
- 25. By Barry Warsaw on 2012-01-04
* Port to Python 3 without the use of `2to3`. Switch to class decorator
syntax for declaring that a class implements an interface. The functional
form doesn't work for Python 3.
* Fix `python setup.py test` so that it runs all the tests exactly once.
There seems to be no portable way to support that and unittest discovery
(i.e. `python -m unittest discover`) and since the latter requires
virtualenv, just disable it for now. (LP: #911399)
- 24. By Barry Warsaw on 2012-01-04
* Port to Python 3 is mostly complete, however the test suite current fails
because of <https:/
/bugs.launchpad .net/zope. interface/ +bug/911851>. Once
that bug is fixed in `zope.interface`, `flufl.bounce` should be Python 3.2
compatible without the need for `2to3`.
* All returned addresses are bytes objects in Python 3 and 8-bit strings in
Python 2 (no change there).
- 22. By Barry Warsaw on 2012-01-03
* Add an additional in-the-wild example of a qmail bounce. Given by Mark
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)
- Stacked on: