Several maintenance ideas are implemented in this branch.
- 174. By Pascal Potvin on 2011-08-14
This file contains the current model of the software. It has
been reverse engineered and will help in refactoring correctly
the whole program.
I have written some TODOs directly in the files to remind me
of some blatant issues.
- 171. By Jean-François Fortin Tam on 2011-06-23
Use a constant path for the logo icon for all windows, remove old icons
- 170. By Jean-François Fortin Tam on 2011-06-23
Remove the ability to hide the notifier from the taskbar
- 168. By Jean-François Fortin Tam on 2011-06-23
Fix a regression introduced by commit 147.2.5
Reintroduce the add watch duplicate detection dialog as a separate dialog
- 167. By Jean-François Fortin Tam on 2011-05-08
Revert part of revision 166
The piece of code that was removed was for distinguishing between "indicator is installed" and "indicator is installed AND active/running".
Removing it caused specto to not quit when closing the window and indicator applet is not running, preventing the user from bring the window back except by toggling a key in gconf.
- 166. By woutc on 2011-05-03
Issue 332: Indicator not working on ubuntu 11.04
Issue 327: Specto always thinks it's offline with NetworkManager 0.9
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)
- Stacked on: