This branch IS NOW HOSTED ON GITHUB: https:/
- 71. By Alexis de Lattre on 2013-04-17
Add encoding in the shell script get_cid_
Remove an unused line of code.
Move a line of code at the right place !
- 70. By Alexis de Lattre on 2013-01-01
Add a country to "Your company" in demo data (required for this module).
- 69. By Alexis de Lattre on 2013-01-01
In the wizards, Instead of creating a new record and opening it, I open a new form with the values. It's better when using the Web interface, because it avoids a click on "Edit".
- 68. By Alexis de Lattre on 2013-01-01
Add "resource" to demo data
Add logo for asterisk_
- 67. By Alexis de Lattre on 2012-12-23
Remove the import of the socket lib, that we don't use any more.
- 66. By Alexis de Lattre on 2012-11-26
Add some exclusion on CallerID for which we don't query openerp or try to geolocate.
- 65. By Alexis de Lattre on 2012-11-20
Use py-asterisk from http://
code.google. com/p/py- asterisk/ (up-to-date mercurial version required) instead of our own code
Add a field 'resource' on res.users, which is used in "SIP/resource", instead of "SIP/internal_
number" , which was not correct. YOU NEED TO UPDATE YOUR DATA !
- 64. By Alexis de Lattre on 2012-11-20
Now use a PATH variable in get_cid_
get_cid_name.py : don't update the CallerID name if there is already one present.
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)