- 139. By Nil Geisweiller <nilg@nilg-desktop> on 2010-03-17
- 137. By Samir Araújo on 2009-12-22
- changed the default FOV reach to avoid a system crash when an known entity is marked as unknown. PetBrain must be reviewd to remove all references to a given entity in the LocalSpaceMap without a consistency test that states that that entity is really inside the LocalSpaceMap before calling LocalSpaceMap:
- 136. By Samir Araújo on 2009-12-11
- added a new type of FOV that uses a circle to define its work area.
each agent of type Pet will be created with that type of FOV.
- 135. By Samir Araújo on 2009-12-04
- added a common, for all modes, commands that includes save map and save visibility map
- 134. By Fabrício Aguiar Silva on 2009-11-26
update relex files to accept questions related to left, right and far
- Branch format:
- Branch format 6
- Repository format:
- Bazaar pack repository format 1 (needs bzr 0.92)