- 34. By Colin Watson on 2012-01-24
Bump the version of gnutls-doc too, for the same reason as gnutls-bin.
- 33. By Colin Watson on 2012-01-24
Start building gnutls-bin from this source package again, superseding
the version in gnutls28: gnutls28's licensing is currently too strict
for many of the free software packages built against it in Ubuntu main
and we only want to support a single version. Bump its version to
- 32. By Andreas Metzler <email address hidden> on 2011-12-17
Disable gnutls-guile package, let it be provided by gnutls28.
- 31. By Andreas Metzler <email address hidden> on 2011-12-03
* Prepare for uploading gnutls28 to unstable.
+ Drop gnutls-bin package, it is going to be provided by gnutls28.
+ Binaries are still useful for debugging, ship them with libgnutls-dbg
- 30. By Andreas Metzler <email address hidden> on 2011-11-15
select. diff] Do not run gnulib test-select test anymore. The
test fails on kfreebsd-i386, the gnutls library does not use select().
- 29. By Andreas Metzler <email address hidden> on 2011-10-01
* New upstream version.
+ Allow CA importing of 0 certificates to succeed. Closes: #640639
* Add libp11-kit-dev to libgnutls-dev dependencies. (see #643811)
ing.diff] guile: Fix docstring extraction with CPP 4.5+.
- 28. By Colin Watson on 2011-08-25
* Backport from Debian (Andreas Metzler, LP: #829467):
pat.diff] Fix compatibility with gcrypt 1.5.
- 27. By Steve Langasek on 2011-05-20
libgnutlsxx26. install, debian/control: convert libgnutlsxx26
for multiarch as well.
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)
- Stacked on: