This branch is an import of the HEAD branch of the Git repository at git://github.com/openstack/python-novaclient.git.
Last successful import was 55 minutes ago.
- 1226. By Jenkins <email address hidden> on 2015-10-05
Merge "Revert "Allow display project-id for server groups""
- 1225. By Jenkins <email address hidden> on 2015-10-05
Merge "Use dictionary literal for dictionary creation"
- 1224. By Jenkins <email address hidden> on 2015-10-05
Merge "Test that microversions are not skipped"
- 1223. By Jenkins <email address hidden> on 2015-10-05
Merge "Add --metadata as optional input when do nova image-create"
- 1222. By OpenStack Proposal Bot <email address hidden> on 2015-10-02
Updated from global requirements
- 1221. By Matt Riedemann on 2015-10-01
OS_COMPUTE_ API_VERSION to 2.5
The client currently implements support for microversions 2.2, 2.4 and
According the nova API microversion history:
2.3 just returns extra attributes in the response so it's not a problem
for the client. We should expose those at some point but it's not a
2.5 is a server-side only change since the client allows filtering
servers by IPv6 address but the server wasn't honoring that until 2.5.
There are no client side changes for that microversion.
2.6 is the first backwards incompatible microversion since it replaces
the old specific console APIs (RDP/serial/
SPICE/VNC) with a new generic
remote-consoles API. The client must be updated to handle this since
requesting any microversion >=2.6 for consoles will fail right now. This
is exposed on the CLI right now because the CLI defaults to the 2.latest
So even though the client actually supports the 2.11 microversion, we
shouldn't default to higher than 2.5 because we have gaps in handling
This change fixes the default for the CLI by setting
OS_COMPUTE_ API_VERSION= 2.5.
- 1220. By melanie witt on 2015-10-01
Always send volume_id when booting with legacy bdm
769081626c10c43 d16adea671 removed bdm v2-only
request parameters to pass nova api v2.1 schema validation, but also
removed the ability to boot with legacy bdm specifying volume_id only.
This adds volume_id back to the request for legacy bdm when
no other parameters are specified.
- 1219. By Andrey Kurilin on 2015-09-30
Change default service_type for volumes managers
Currently, novaclient's gates are broken due to missed 'volume' service_type.
This patch changes default service type for all volume related managers to
"volumev2" and leave ability to set "volume" service_type.
- 1218. By Jenkins <email address hidden> on 2015-09-23
Merge "Split functional tests for legacy(V2.1) and microversions"
- 1217. By Jenkins <email address hidden> on 2015-09-23
Merge "Specify api_version for functional tests"
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)