- 7232. By nicolask on 2013-12-28
improve usermanagement : allow create_user method even if an address is known (mail sent to the list without subscribing).
- 7230. By Barry Warsaw on 2013-11-30
* Add support for the Exim 4 MTA. Contributed by Stephen Turnbull.
- 7228. By Barry Warsaw on 2013-11-27
Merge branch contributed by Joanna Skrzeszewska.
* Mailing lists can now individually enable or disable any archiver available
site-wide. Contributed by Joanna Skrzeszewska. (LP: #1158040)
- IArchivers (i.e. system-wide archivers) now have an is_enabled attribute.
- config.archivers now returns *all* archivers, including those that are
disabled site-wide. This way, iterating over the list-specific archivers
- In the ini-file schema, make the default archiver class empty, otherwise
the Prototype archiver is always enabled.
- Added a `listarchiver` table to support list-specific archivers.
- 7227. By Barry Warsaw on 2013-11-27
Do a better job of pattern matching for the nose2 -P plugin switch.
- 7226. By Barry Warsaw on 2013-10-25
* The `bounceevent` table now uses list-ids to cross-reference the mailing
list, to match other tables. Similarly for the `IBounceEvent` interface.
- Move the acquisition of the database lock during creation to the
ory.create( ) method instead of the individual database
- In the migration.rst doctest, don't delete teh version records when using
SQLite, since that breaks tests.
- Implement a few nice helpers for database migrations, including
make_listid() for turning a list name into a list id, and pivot() which
simplifies moving the backup table to the final table name.
- 7224. By Barry Warsaw on 2013-10-18
* Fix importation from MM2.1 to MM3 of the archive policy. Given by Aurélien
Bompard. (LP: #1227658)
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)
- Stacked on: