- 109. By niemeyer on 2010-03-30
Preparing for 1.5.
- 108. By niemeyer on 2010-03-30
Adam Ryan reported a problem in the relativedelta implementation which
affected the yearday parameter in the month of January specifically.
This has been unittested and fixed.
- 107. By niemeyer on 2010-03-30
As reported by Mathieu Bridon, rrules were matching the bysecond rules
incorrectly against byminute in some circumstances when the SECONDLY
frequency was in use, due to a copy & paste bug. The problem has been
tested and corrected.
- 106. By niemeyer on 2010-01-11
Tweak setup.py so that it may run even when fired from
different locations, as suggested by Maarten Damen.
- 105. By niemeyer on 2008-08-07
Use zip_safe=False, as suggested by Stephan Richter.
- 104. By niemeyer on 2008-08-07
Updated NEWS file for 1.4.1.
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)