- 812. By Martin Pitt on 2014-04-09
debian/tests/nm: With the patch in 0.9.8.8-0ubuntu5, interfaces with PE
disabled still get a temporary IP. Disable that check for now.
- 811. By Martin Pitt on 2014-04-09
debian/tests/nm: Bump DHCP timeouts from 15 to 20 seconds, something in
the stack got even slower as it used to be.
- 809. By Felix Geyer on 2014-04-08
Update patches to drop TARGET_DEBIAN #ifdefs.
Upstream has removed the TARGET_* defines in favour of specific feature flags.
Just unconditionally enable the code in the patches instead.
- 808. By Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre on 2014-03-07
(merge back lp:~network-manager/network-manager/ubuntu with changes in archive)
Mark autopkgtests with "isolation-machine" as these tests can't run in
schroot or LXC.
- 807. By Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre on 2014-03-07
releasing package network-manager version 0.9.8.8-0ubuntu5
- 806. By Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre on 2014-03-06
patches/ dnsmasq- dbus-updates. patch: properly pass IPv6 DNS search
in the IPv6 config, not the IPv4 one; fixes assertions trying to add the
- 805. By Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre on 2014-02-25
releasing package network-manager version 0.9.8.8-0ubuntu4
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)
- Stacked on: