- 987. By Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre 37 minutes ago
releasing package network-manager version 1.0.4-0ubuntu2
- 986. By Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre 2 hours ago
patches/ only-ignore- host-side- veth.patch: remove unused patch; NM
doesn't automatically try to manage any side of veth devices anymore.
patches/ disable_ general_ with_expect_ test.patch: disable
general_ with_expect; which is flaky on ppc64el and arm64.
- Enable mucho logging when running tests, this helps a lot debugging when
the tests fail.
- Skip wifi tests for now; they appear to be broken, possibly due to
changes in wpa 2.4's interaction with mac80211_hwsim.
- test_manual_ip4 is an expectedFailure. It's not manual at all; and the
DHCP requests fail to complete.
- auto_detect_eth is an expectedFailure, both ends of the veth interfaces
are now unmanaged which causes the tests to fail. These tests will need
to be rewritten/adapted to the way the world really works.
- Allow for more than one activeConnection available; this is slightly
more solid when running tests locally in case other connections come up
automatically along with the tested ones (bridges, etc.)
- Check for expected connection UUID in the list of active connections
UUIDs rather than verifying that the two match exactly.
patches/ series: clean up; remove some old commented-out patches.
* debian/patches: removed a bunch of old patch cruft.
- 985. By Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre on 2015-08-22
releasing package network-manager version 1.0.4-0ubuntu1
- 984. By Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre on 2015-08-20
NetworkManager. conf: temporarily disable the ofono plugin, it needs
more porting (and possibly some g_type_ensure hack).
- 982. By Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre on 2015-08-20
Reshuffle configure switches to make the diff smaller.
- 981. By Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre on 2015-08-20
* Resynchronise with Debian; remaining changes:
- debian/control: Updated Vcs tags; enabled autopkgtests.
- debian/control: Build-Depends on libgnutls-dev and libgcrypt20-dev.
- debian/control: reshuffle Depends for network-manager due to main
inclusion requirements, and add Breaks for old versions of plugins.
- debian/control: network-manager Conflicts with connman.
- debian/control: update network-manager Description since we don't ship
with team support yet, and dnsmasq-base isn't optional.
ifblacklist_ migrate. sh: update to better handle interfaces stanza.
libnm*- dev.install: ship vala bindings.
NetworkManager. conf: enable the ofono plugin and dnsmasq use as a
local DNS cache.
network- manager. dirs: add /etc/NetworkMan ager/dnsmasq. d.
network- manager. install: add files for the ofono plugin.
network- manager. install: add Apport hook.
network- manager. links: link....
network- manager. postinst: Don't need to migrate from sysvinit,
just keep removing the sysvinit script symlinks.
network- manager. postinst: Don't add the netdev group.
network- manager. postinst: Notify the user a reboot may be
required after upgrade.
network- manager. upstart: ship an upstart job for NM.
- debian/rules: configure: disable libteam.
- debian/rules: configure: enable building vala bindings.
- debian/rules: configure: enable running tests during the build.
- debian/rules: don't install sysvinit scripts.
- debian/rules: install test scripts.
- debian/rules: copy over dnsmasq configuration files.
- debian/rules: don't restart NetworkManager on upgrade.
- debian/rules: run NM's unit tests in dh_auto_test via dbus-test-runner.
source_ network- manager. py: ship an Apport hook.
- debian/tests: Ship autopkgtests for automated functional testing.
- 980. By Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre on 2015-08-20
patches/ conditional_ libteam_ tests.patch: make team device tests as
conditional to libteam being available as the support for the devices.
- 978. By Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre on 2015-08-18
* Patches removed because applied upstream:
fix-Wi- Fi-section- of-nmtui- connect- list-in- non-U.patch
fix-checks- for-default- routes- by-comparing- the-.patch
building- against- libsystemd- library. patch
fix-requesting- and-displaying- secrets. patch
fix-updating- of-NmtPasswordF ields-passwords -bgo-.patch
dhclient- abnormal- exit-due- to-SIGPIPE. patch
DHCLIENT- exit-status- better. patch
test-remote- settings- client_ 746a13bd. patch
crash_test- remote- settings- client_ 98e7145f. patch
cache_routes_ faa7d8ab. patch
connection_ type_aab7fbfc. patch
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)
- Stacked on: