- 1026. By Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre on 2016-04-15
releasing package network-manager version 1.1.93-0ubuntu4
- 1025. By Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre on 2016-04-15
wait-online. service for NFS and other remote FS
services, so they work with name resolution. This had been dropped by
mistake in the update to the new release. (LP: #1569649)
- 1023. By Martin Pitt on 2016-04-12
Put back debian/
network- manager. upstart so that NM starts again under
upstart. (LP: #1569204)
- 1022. By Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre on 2016-04-11
releasing package network-manager version 1.1.93-0ubuntu2
- 1021. By Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre on 2016-04-11
debian/tests/nm: NM defaults to stable-privacy addrgenmode for new
connections; in other words, it tells the kernel to do address generation
using stable privacy addresses (which aren't strictly EUI-64, and so don't
carry "fe:ff" in the middle). Adjust our IPv6 test case to allow for this.
- 1020. By Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre on 2016-04-08
releasing package network-manager version 1.1.93-0ubuntu1
- 1019. By Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre on 2016-04-08
debian/tests/nm: output format for NM messages changed a bit to include
a timestamp and message source; adjust our "watchdog" for a new added
device message to take this into account.
- 1018. By Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre on 2016-04-08
* New upstream release.
* Resynchronize with Debian; remaining changes:
- Build-Depends on libgnutls-dev and libgcrypt20-dev; drop libteam-dev;
added valac and dbus-test-runner.
- Updated Vcs tags; enabled autopkgtests.
- Reshuffle Depends for network-manager due to main
inclusion requirements, and add Breaks for old versions of plugins.
- network-manager Conflicts with connman.
- update network-manager Description since we don't ship with team
support yet, and dnsmasq-base isn't optional.
ifblacklist_ migrate. sh: update to better handle interfaces stanza.
libnm*- dev.install: ship vala bindings.
NetworkManager. conf: enable the ofono plugin and dnsmasq use as a
local DNS cache.
network- manager. dnsmasq: enable bind-interfaces for dnsmasq config.
network- manager. install: ship the ofono plugin, Apport hook and
network- manager. links: link apport hook to the right directory.
network- manager. postinst: Don't need to migrate from sysvinit,
just keep removing the sysvinit script symlinks.
network- manager. postinst: Don't add the netdev group.
network- manager. postinst: Notify the user a reboot may be
required after upgrade.
- Remaining patches:
daisy-dbus- support. patch
use-DBus- to-make- dnsmasq- nameserver- changes. patch
dnsmasq- parameters. diff
vpn-dns- filtering. patch
dnsmasq_ ip6_ns_ ordering. patch
ignore- p2p-wifi- devices. patch
ofono-modem- support. patch
add-nm- settings- connection- reset-retries- methods. patch
settings_ support. patch
modify- device- modem-avail. patch
rfkill_ if_urfkill_ is_present. patch
general_ with_expect_ test.patch
- configure: disable libteam.
- configure: enable building vala bindings.
- configure: enable running tests during the build.
- don't install sysvinit scripts.
- copy over dnsmasq configuration files.
- don't restart NetworkManager on upgrade.
- add --with-udev-dir to ensure rules end up
in the right place.
source_ network- manager. py: ship an Apport hook.
- debian/tests: Ship autopkgtests for automated functional testing.
* Refreshed all patches.
* Renamed 0001-wwan-
add-support- for-using- oFono-as- a-modem- manager. patch
ofono-modem- support. patch as this patch needed to be
extensively re-worked due to dbus-glib being deprecated in NM1.2.
* Remove upstreamed patches:
bashism- in-run- test-dbus- session. sh.patch
for-wext- devices- reporting- IW_MODE_ AUTO-configu. patch
warn_on_ invalid_ new_link. patch: alternate fix landed
upstream which ensures that a valid error instance is returned
by the factory_create_link method.
* Update all symbols files.
* Rename ignore_
rmnet_devices. path to ignore_ rild_modem_ devices. patch
* Restore wifi-Signal-
on-the- wifi-device- when-its- supplicant- i.patch
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)
- Stacked on: