This branch is an import of the HEAD branch of the Git repository at https://github.com/twisted/pydoctor.git.
Last successful import was 2 hours ago.
- 639. By HawkOwl on 2015-08-11
Merge pull request #97 from hawkowl/
Disable installation on Python 3
- 638. By HawkOwl on 2015-08-09
Merge pull request #88 from hawkowl/
Hide private stuff for real
- 637. By HawkOwl on 2015-08-09
Merge pull request #90 from hawkowl/dash-help
add a data-type for doc2dash
- 636. By Glyph Lefkowitz on 2015-05-21
Merge pull request #89 from hawkowl/
- 635. By Glyph Lefkowitz on 2015-05-06
Merge pull request #85 from hawkowl/styles
This implements new HTML styles for pydoctor, using bootstrap.
As a result it makes a bunch of changes to the code.
- removed the `html-use-
sorttable` , `html-use- splitlinks` , and `html-shorten- lists` command-line options,
- moved from `t:invisible` to `t:transparent` nodes in the template
- renamed `maybeShortenList` to `assembleList`
- removed abbreviation in `commonPage.
- got rid of `has_lineno_col` attribute of `ChildTable` and `TableRow`
The net effect is that this greatly simplifies the number of types of output that can be produced, but produces a much better and more aesthetically pleasant default.
- 634. By Michael Hudson-Doyle on 2015-02-01
Merge pull request #84 from lamby/buildtime
Add --buildtime argument to support reproducible builds.
- 631. By Michael Hudson-Doyle on 2015-01-14
Setup tox & travis
This is mostly PR#82 from @hawkowl, but with a few tweaks by me.
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)