- 7150. By Mark Sapiro on 2012-04-10
- Forward ported several fixes to mailman/
handlers/ mime_delete. py.
- Updated mailman/
handlers/ docs/filtering. rst.
- Fixed a typo in mailman/
- 7149. By Barry Warsaw on 2012-04-07
* A `PasswordChange
Event` is triggered when an `IUser`'s password changes.
- 7148. By Barry Warsaw on 2012-04-07
* An `AddressVerific
ationEvent` is triggered when an `IAddress` is verified
or unverified. (LP: #975698)
- 7147. By Barry Warsaw on 2012-04-07
Remove redundant, obsolete test data. This stuff all lives in flufl.bounce
- 7145. By Barry Warsaw on 2012-04-06
Merge branch from Andrea Crotti, with a minor cleanup:
- There is a tiny change from the version already merged, because now sys.ps1
is set correctly even if readline/
- 7144. By Barry Warsaw on 2012-04-06
* Header check specifications in the `mailman.cfg` file have changed quite
bit. The previous `[spam.header.foo]` sections have been removed.
Instead, there's a new `[antispam]` section that contains a `header_checks`
variable. This variable takes multiple lines of `Header: regexp` values,
one per line. There is also a new `jump_chain` variable which names the
chain to jump to should any of the header checks (including the
list-specific, and programmatically added ones) match.
* Fixed a typo when returning the configuration file's header match checks.
- Remove an unused method.
- Improve test coverage for mailman/
- 100% test coverage for mailman/
chains/ headers. py
- Various other minor code cleanup.
- Fixed the 'any' rule, which was checking a bogus metadata dictionary key.
- 7143. By Barry Warsaw on 2012-04-05
* A mailing list's *moderator password* is no longer stored in the clear; it
is hashed with the currently selected scheme.
- Simplify and rewrite the approved.rst doctest. Now just document the good
path, and only describe its functionality using the Approved: header, which
is the recommended header.
- Greatly expand the unittests for the approved rule.
- 7142. By Barry Warsaw on 2012-04-04
* Fixed a UnicodeError with non-ascii message bodies in the `approved` rule,
given by Mark Sapiro. (LP: #949924)
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)
- Stacked on: