The purpose of this branch is to allow mailman to take authorship of the emails it sends. This enable alignment of the domain used in the From: header with the domain that can be used to DKIM sign the email when it exists the MTA where mailman is installed. This stops DMARC and ADSP tests from breaking.
- 1338. By Mark Sapiro on 2012-02-05
Backported 2.2 branch fix for a problem in SpamDetect.py that could
cause header_filter_rules to fail to match RFC 2047 encoded headers.
- 1337. By Mark Sapiro on 2012-02-05
Added Tokio Kikuchi's Cross-site Request Forgery hardening to the admin UI.
- 1336. By Mark Sapiro on 2011-12-31
- 1334. By Mark Sapiro on 2011-12-13
Fixed an erroneous seek in the Mailman.
Mailbox. Mailbox. AppendMessage
method that could cause a corrupt mailbox for files opened 'w+'.
- 1333. By Mark Sapiro on 2011-11-30
A held message with a null sender caused a crash in the admindb
interface. This is fixed by changing the sender to <missing>.
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)
- Stacked on: