Merge lp:~mitya57/ubuntu/raring/python-defaults/2.7.3-10ubuntu6 into lp:ubuntu/raring/python-defaults
|Merge reported by:||Dmitry Shachnev|
|Merged at revision:||not available|
|Diff against target:||
300 lines (+170/-4) (has conflicts)
6 files modified
Text conflict in debian/changelog Text conflict in debian/control Text conflict in debian/control.in
|To merge this branch:||bzr merge lp:~mitya57/ubuntu/raring/python-defaults/2.7.3-10ubuntu6|
Description of the Change
Summary of the changes:
* Cherry-pick from Debian:
- drop unused idle.sh file and unittest target in Makefile.
* Revert my previous prerm/postrm changes:
- prerm is never called as `prerm purge`.
- configuration files shouldn't be deleted on package remove.
* Added missing docinfo to man pages, to fix a lintian warning
(see Debian #702777).
The prerm/postrm reverts were originally requested by Julien Cristau for wheezy, and already applied there.
I didn't cherry-pick recent Matthias' changes, but I can if needed.