- 45. By Christoph Korn on 2014-02-17
Inside the class access member directly. No object needed there.
- 44. By Christoph Korn on 2014-02-17
Move function to own file
upstreamVersion is used in multiple sources.
Extract it and import it.
- 42. By Christoph Korn on 2014-02-17
downloadcount: Write package_stats
Additionally to counting the downloads for every version and
package we stat the downloads for the last 30 days per package.
- 41. By Christoph Korn on 2014-02-17
db.py: Add optional argument for define_tables functions
Allow passing an own function for defining tables.
- 40. By Christoph Korn on 2014-02-16
downloadcount: Remove unused variable
Variable is not used and referenced before assignment.
- 39. By Christoph Korn on 2014-02-16
downloadcount: Update download count on additional database
The mirror_traffic table is only on one database but there may be
different databases with the package table.
So add an additional database in the config and also update the
download count there.
- 38. By Christoph Korn on 2014-02-16
downloadcount: Only update download_count when it changed
Most of the downloads will not change within one hour. So just skip
the UPDATE when there is no change. Should give an performance boost.
- 37. By Christoph Korn on 2014-02-16
downloadcount: Script for updating the download count for each package version
This script updates the package.
download_ count for the entire
mirror_traffic table. Uses sorting and bisecting. Should
only run a few minutes.
Needs to be updated to work with PlayDeb because the
mirror_traffic table is in the GetDeb database.
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)