- 41. By Marius Gedminas on 2009-07-09
Use the new API of tl.eggdeps since r1527.
Keep the old workarounds in place, so the code will continue to work with older
releases of tl.eggdeps. Actually, some of the old workarounds may be removed
now, I just need to see which ones.
- 38. By Marius Gedminas on 2009-07-04
Test that extras are ignored if they're not specified in the requirements.
This test fails with tl.eggdeps 0.3.2.
- 37. By Marius Gedminas on 2009-07-04
Bugfix for "If you specify requirements on the command line, you may see
extras in the tree that don't have dependency information loaded.", assuming
you have tl.eggdeps 0.4.
- 36. By Marius Gedminas on 2009-07-04
Add a test and fix broken reversed().
Now DependencyGraph() is not a subclass but a factory function.
- Branch format:
- Branch format 6
- Repository format:
- Bazaar pack repository format 1 (needs bzr 0.92)