lp:~matsubara/juju-gui/tarmac-test-2

Created by Diogo Matsubara on 2013-06-26 and last modified on 2013-06-26
Get this branch:
bzr branch lp:~matsubara/juju-gui/tarmac-test-2
Only Diogo Matsubara can upload to this branch. If you are Diogo Matsubara please log in for upload directions.

Branch merges

Related bugs

Related blueprints

Branch information

Owner:
Diogo Matsubara
Project:
juju-gui
Status:
Development

Recent revisions

759. By Diogo Matsubara on 2013-06-26

remove one line change

758. By Diogo Matsubara on 2013-06-26

[r=matsubara][bug=][author=matsubara] test

757. By Diogo Matsubara on 2013-06-26

remove change

756. By Diogo Matsubara on 2013-06-26

simple change

755. By Richard Harding on 2013-06-21

Add support for related charm loading and display

- Adds a new store endpoint for the related charm api call
- Adds the idea of relatedCharms for model ATTRS
- Adds two helpers to take the api response data into something we can use in
the app
- Renders out the related charms in the template in fullscreen as an ajax
request
- Updates the charm details to handle click events on charm tokens
- Adds tests for the model helpers and the details view
- Updates a bunch of tests. There were left over testing Nodes that caused
stray tests to fail. I fixed those and also went back and cleaned up the stray
test mess.
- Updates the css to work out so that the tokens can fit. There's a
redesign-a-coming so the work was to fit in currently and the redesign will
move the layout at a later date.

Notes:

- This does not currently add the related charm display to the interfaces tab.
It's a slightly different UX and this branch was taking too long as is.

- I'm not happy with the relatedCharms ATTR. It's not really an ATTR but I
wanted this cached into the model because we'll use that when we add related
charms to the interfaces tab. We don't want to re-request the data. However,
in sidebar move it will not have been requested yet. My plan is to re-evaluate
and possibly refactor when doing the interfaces tab display.

R=
CC=
https://codereview.appspot.com/10416044

754. By Gary Poster on 2013-06-21

Set version back to unreleased.

753. By Gary Poster on 2013-06-21

Set version for release.

752. By j.c.sackett on 2013-06-20

Creates the basic sharing widget

-Sharing moved behind feature flag while it's ugly and partially functional
-Sharing widget with images and basic layout
-Share button shows/hides the widget

R=rharding, jeff.pihach
CC=
https://codereview.appspot.com/10352045

751. By Madison Scott-Clary on 2013-06-20

Add SetCharm to Go sandbox

This adds the new functionality from core of setting a service's charm (primarily for the purpose of upgrading) to the Go environment, sandbox, and fakebackend. This isn't implemented anywhere in the GUI yet, as there is no UX definition yet. Additionally, this doesn't address the concern of this functionality missing in the python backend (a card has been created for that).

R=benji, bac
CC=
https://codereview.appspot.com/10401043

750. By Jeff Pihach on 2013-06-20

Prototype of data binding conflict resolution

This branch changes the way we implement data binding by
moving the bind keys into a data-attribute on the elements.
This makes it easy to have dynamic templates bound to
dynamic attributes on a model.

When changes come in from Juju the databinding engine checks
for dirty fields, a field becomes dirty if the YUI valueChange
event would fire on it. If it finds that a change has come in
for a dirty field it calls the viewlets conflict method which
handles the conflict resolution UI. After the user has resolved
the conflict the field it then returns to a clean state and can
be updated automatically by the databinding engine.

Please QA

Steps to QA:
Load the application with the flag `serviceInspector`
Deploy the `glance` charm.
Click the service and `view` to open the new inspector
Click `Config` to display the configuration properties
Open the console, paste and run::

g = app.db.services.item(0);gc = g.get('config');gc['db-user'] = 'asdf';g.set('config', gc);

You'll notice that the db-user field is updated with the new value
Edit the db-user field and run the script again
You'll now see that the field is dirty
Resolve the conflict
change the value to set in the above script and then run again
You'll see that the field changes as intended.

R=benjamin.saller, teknico
CC=
https://codereview.appspot.com/10397045

Branch metadata

Branch format:
Branch format 7
Repository format:
Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)
Stacked on:
lp:juju-gui/experimental
This branch contains Public information 
Everyone can see this information.

Subscribers