- 118. By Kristian Nielsen on 2012-11-02
Now that PBXT is no longer built by default, disable it with --loose- duing bootstrap.
- 114. By Sergey Petrunia on 2012-02-29
BUG#905712: rpm upgrade from 5.2.9 broken
- Add a mysql_vendor variable that has the vendor, "MariaDB"
- When checking whether the package we are upgrading from is
from the same vendor, compare *vendors*, not previous vendor
vs. current *packager*.
- Re upgrades from older releases:
= Vendor was "MariaDB" for all MariaDB releases
= Packager was changed from "OurDelta" to "Monty Program".
Since we now compare *vendor*, upgrades from older releases should work now.
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)
- Stacked on: