- 525. By LaMont Jones on 2016-09-20
[bug=][ author= lamont] During maas-region- controller postinst, prefer IPv4 addresses if maas_url has not been preseeded, and IPv6 addresses only if no IPv4 addresses are present.
- 524. By Andres Rodriguez on 2016-09-20
[bug=][ author= andreserl] Release 2.1.0~alpha3+ bzr5368- 0ubuntu1
- 523. By Mike Pontillo on 2016-09-16
[bug=][ author= mpontillo] Make the MAAS region and rack suggest nmap and require ping.
* This is required to run the new `maas-rack scan-network` command.
- 522. By Gavin Panella on 2016-09-13
donegan] [bug=1622971][author=allenap] Create the /etc/ntp directory. MAAS writes custom NTP configuration to /etc/ntp/maas.conf because ntpd is allowed by AppArmor to read configuration only from /etc/ntp.conf and /etc/ntp/**.
- 521. By Andres Rodriguez on 2016-09-05
* New upstream release, MAAS 2.1.0 Alpha 2 (bzr5321):
- Commissioning user data and PXE templates no longer user configs.
They are no longer shipped on /etc/maas.
- Adds support for Device Discovery (Backend and API).
- [UI] Better error surfacing for DHCP snippets and Package Repositories.
* Old templates still exist. Move them so users know they are no longer
user (LP: #1619202)
- 520. By Mike Pontillo on 2016-09-02
[bug=][ author= mpontillo] Change avahi-utils and tcpdump from Recommends to Depends, until the bug is fixed which makes them truly optional.
- 519. By Mike Pontillo on 2016-09-01
[bug=][ author= mpontillo] Add 'Recommends: tcpdump' for the rack and region.
- 518. By Andres Rodriguez on 2016-09-01
[bug=][ author= andreserl] Add depends on ntp
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)