This branch is kept suitable for the development SVN of libisoburn at http://
libburnia is in the process of moving repositories of libisofs, libburn, and libisoburn to git.
Currently commits are done to both repositories, bzr and git.
But users of this bzr repository should prepare to use in future:
- 1346. By Thomas Schmitt on 2016-11-23
Bug fix: Non-SUSP data in System Use Area prevented image loading if Rock Ridge was enabled. Thanks to Jonathan Dowland.
- 1342. By Thomas Schmitt on 2016-11-13
New API calls el_torito_
set_full_ load(), el_torito_ get_full_ load()
- 1341. By Thomas Schmitt on 2016-11-13
Bug fix: iso_read_
opts_set_ no_rockridge( ) did not prevent reading of root SUSP
- 1340. By Thomas Schmitt on 2016-11-13
Prepared some of the documentation for move to dev.lovelyhq.com
- Branch format:
- Branch format 6
- Repository format:
- Bazaar pack repository format 1 (needs bzr 0.92)