This branch is kept suitable for the development SVN of libisoburn at http://
libburnia is in the process of moving repositories of libisofs, libburn, and libisoburn to git.
Currently commits are done to both repositories, bzr and git.
But users of this bzr repository should prepare to use in future:
- 1351. By Thomas Schmitt on 2017-01-24
Bug fix: Appended partitions of size >= 4 GiB led to abort with error message
"FATAL : ISO overwrite". Thanks to Sven Haardiek.
- 1350. By Thomas Schmitt on 2017-01-03
Bug fix: Protective MBR for GPT could emerge with boot flag set.
- 1349. By Thomas Schmitt on 2016-12-25
Enabled recognition of partition offset of grub-mkrescue-
- 1348. By Thomas Schmitt on 2016-12-25
Claiming full output size in first PVD if partition offset is non-zero
- 1347. By Thomas Schmitt on 2016-12-25
Restricted volume size of PVD with non-zero partition offset to filesystem
size even if the first PVD claims the whole output size
- 1346. By Thomas Schmitt on 2016-11-23
Bug fix: Non-SUSP data in System Use Area prevented image loading if Rock Ridge was enabled. Thanks to Jonathan Dowland.
- Branch format:
- Branch format 6
- Repository format:
- Bazaar pack repository format 1 (needs bzr 0.92)