This branch is kept suitable for the development SVN of libisoburn at http://
- 1319. By Thomas Schmitt 14 hours ago
Included <unistd.h> in aaip_0_2.h to fix a build time issue with musl libc.
Thanks to Baruch Siach.
- 1316. By Thomas Schmitt on 2016-04-24
Re-instated recognition of libisofs PReP which was broken by rev 1295.
- 1315. By Thomas Schmitt on 2016-04-20
Recognizing the newly introduced consequences of protective msdos label
with alternative grub-mkrescue boot layouts.
- 1314. By Thomas Schmitt on 2016-04-19
Prevented option --version-script with linker run of xorriso. By Matthias Klose.
- 1313. By Thomas Schmitt on 2016-03-31
Prevented appended partition from being marked twice in GPT if it is used as
El Torito boot image.
- 1312. By Thomas Schmitt on 2016-03-30
Bug fix: Oversized text in ISO_SYSAREA_
Thanks to Etienne Bergeron.
- 1311. By Thomas Schmitt on 2016-03-23
Bug fix: At image loading time GRUB2 MBR was not recognized if the partition
table is not the protective one as described by UEFI.
- Branch format:
- Branch format 6
- Repository format:
- Bazaar pack repository format 1 (needs bzr 0.92)