This branch is kept suitable for the development SVN of libisoburn at http://
- 1192. By Thomas Schmitt on 2015-03-09
Bug fix: If iso_write_
opts_set_ hardlinks( ) enabled automatic inode numbers,
then they did not get into effect with nodes were zisofs decoder filters got
attached during the image load process.
- 1191. By Thomas Schmitt on 2015-03-09
Based the iso_stream_
cmp_ino( ) comparison of streams from the loaded
ISO filesystem on their data extents rather than on their inode numbers.
- 1188. By Thomas Schmitt on 2015-03-01
Fixed another bug introduced by rev 1084.
The assumption was wrong that CE must be the last SUSP entry in its
- 1187. By Thomas Schmitt on 2015-03-01
Fixed a bug introduced with rev 1184.
Calculated size of the directory tree could differ from written size.
- 1186. By Thomas Schmitt on 2015-02-28
New system area type 6 = DEC Alpha SRM boot sector.
New API calls iso_image_
set_alpha_ boot(), iso_image_ get_alpha_ boot().
Thanks to Helge Deller.
- 1184. By Thomas Schmitt on 2015-02-26
Working around a Linux kernel bug, which hides files of which the
Rock Ridge CE entry points to a range that crosses a block boundary,
or of which the byte offset is larger than the block size of 2048.
Thanks to Joerg Meyer.
- Branch format:
- Branch format 6
- Repository format:
- Bazaar pack repository format 1 (needs bzr 0.92)