- 390. By Leonard Richardson 15 hours ago
Fixed the test_detect_utf8 test so that it works when chardet is
- 387. By Leonard Richardson on 2015-07-03
Turns out setup.py requiring lxml was never in a released version which is a big relief as we don't need that anymore.
- 385. By Leonard Richardson on 2015-07-03
Unicode data cannot have a byte-order mark. Returning early stops a warning from happening.
- 384. By Leonard Richardson on 2015-06-28
Also include convert-py3k in source distributions. [bug=1304006]
- 383. By Leonard Richardson on 2015-06-28
Added test-all-versions and the Chinese docs to the manifest.
- 382. By Leonard Richardson on 2015-06-28
It's now possible to pickle a BeautifulSoup object no matter which
tree builder was used to create it. However, the only tree builder
that survives the pickling process is the HTMLParserTreeB
('html.parser'). If you unpickle a BeautifulSoup object created with
some other tree builder, soup.builder will be None. [bug=1231545]
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)
- Stacked on: