22/05/2015: qtbase (only, for now) moved to Debian git! http://
- 244. By Timo Jyrinki on 2015-05-22
Empty repository, moved to Debian git http://
anonscm. debian. org/cgit/ pkg-kde/ qt/qtbase. git/log/ ?h=ubuntu
- 243. By Timo Jyrinki on 2015-05-22
* Sync with Debian 5.4.1+dfsg-4, drop more delta:
- Enable fpic/fpie patches, although see below
- Re-enable requiring gdb on ppc64el
- Remove debian/
mark_private_ symbols. sh as new pkg-kde-tools is in Ubuntu
* Remaining changes from Debian:
- Remove firebird dependencies and ibase recommendation
- Depend on OpenGL ES on all arches from qtbase5-dev
- Support OpenGL ES twin packages for x86
arm-linux- gnueabihf alternative qmake
- Don't set -reduce-relocations and don't revert the upstream bsymbolic
disabling on non-x86 because of a problem with with Unity 8 on arm -
/launchpad. net/bugs/ 1403758
- Use enable_pie.patch to fix QObject::connect failing on ARM
- Provides: qt-default in qt5-default
- Use our symbols files, including supporting gles x86 Qt
- Tests enabled (xvfb dep, debian/rules, enable-tests.patch)
- Additional patches, cherry-
typo-in- the-Gujarati- openType- identififer. patch
testability_ from_env_ var.patch
sure-there- s-a-scene. patch
xcb-Update- mouse-buttons- from-MotionNoti fy-events. patch
gerrit_ Handle- SelectionWindow Destroy- in-QXcbClipboar d.patch
Call-ofono- nm-Registered- delayed- in-constructor- othe.patch
xcb_use_ themed_ cursor. patch
- Additional patches, Ubuntu specific:
overlay_ scrollbars. diff
workaround- for-GL- on-Android- emulator. patch
amebufferobject _powervrworkaro und.patch
generic- plugin- when-others- available. patch
* Switch qtbase over to Debian git
* libqt5gui5: demote libqt5libqgtk2 to a suggestion.
* Add try_to_
ensure_ that_fpic_ is_used_ in_cmake_ builds. patch, it seems
that apps using CMake files as provided by Qt5 are FTBFS.
- 242. By Timo Jyrinki on 2015-05-19
* Update symbols to fix ppc64el FTBFS.
* Sync with Debian packaging
- Do not enable require_
fpic_instead_ of_fpie. patch or
qglobal_ h_complain_ if_you_ use_fpie. patch before GCC5 is in use.
* Skip a newly failing test on wily.
* Update debian/
README. source for new upstream code location and branching
* Enable parallel building while bootstraping qmake.
* Add libpcre3-dev as build-dependency in order to use the new pcre16 library
instead of the embedded one.
* Expose documentation in /usr/share/doc (Closes: #751084).
* Clean up the list in Uploaders, removing people who haven't committed to
the repo in more than a year. They can re-add themselves whenever they want
(and we really hope to see you back really soon!).
* Split the GTK2 platform theme plugin into a separate package
(Closes: #781148). Thanks Riku Voipio for the patch.
* Use pkgkde-
mark-private- symbols instead of mark_private_ symbols. sh.
- Remove the previous script from the package and it's entry in
- Depend on pkg-kde-tools >= 0.15.17.
* Fix system tray's bugs with:
showing_ tray_icon_ window_ until_it_ is_embedded. patch
n_handle_ submenus_ correctly. patch
* Fix applications crashing when built with GCC5 by backporting upstream
patches (Closes: #783127):
h_complain_ if_you_ use_fpie. patch
fpic_instead_ of_fpie. patch
* Fix CVE-2015-1858, CVE-2015-1859 and CVE 2015-1860 by backporting patches
in_bmp_ and_ico_ image_decoders. patch
in_gif_ image_decoder. patch
* Backport tst_QNetworkDis
kCache- Stop-using- actual- web-servers. patch to solve
tests wanting to access network services (Closes: #785207).
- 241. By Timo Jyrinki on 2015-04-16
patches/ qopenglframebuf ferobject_ powervrworkarou nd.patch
- Workaround for a chipset specific driver bug (LP: #1436074)
- 240. By Timo Jyrinki on 2015-04-01
patches/ upstream_ xcb_use_ themed_ cursor. patch:
- backport upstream fix to use properly themed cursors under x11
- 239. By Timo Jyrinki on 2015-03-12
ck-before- the-regular- lock.patch, it caused more problems.
- 238. By Timo Jyrinki on 2015-03-12
* New upstream release. (LP: #1427560)
patches/ Lock-dispatchLo ck-before- the-regular- lock.patch:
- Fix a deadlock by cherry-picking a fix from upstream
- 237. By Timo Jyrinki on 2015-03-10
patches/ Correct- typo-in- the-Gujarati- openType- identififer. patch:
- Fix Gujarati text (LP: #1426942)
- 236. By Timo Jyrinki on 2015-03-04
* Merge with Debian 5.4.1+dfsg-2
* Update symbols and mark private ones private using the improved script.
symbols. sh: Strip trailing colon from symbols names.
- Update for the above mark_private_
symbols. sh change.
* Fix CVE-2015-0295 vulnerability in BMP parser (closes: #779580).
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)