- 363. By Kostja Osipov on 2013-07-14
Fix a sporadic failure of rpl_err_
Wait until the connection asking to acquire a user lock
gets killed before dropping the tables, to avoid a deadlock.
- 361. By Kostja Osipov on 2012-12-10
Address comments on the user lock patch:
- rename MDL_key::USER to MDL::USER_LOCK, to make the patch
work when compiled with GCC 4.3
- add boundary limits check for user lock name
- 360. By Kostja Osipov on 2012-12-04
Implement multiple user-level locks per connection.
GET_LOCK() function in MySQL allows a connection to hold at most
one user level lock. Taking a new lock automatically releases the
old lock, if any.
The limit of one lock per session existed since early versions
of MySQL didn't have a deadlock detector for SQL locks.
MDL patches in MySQL 5.5 added a deadlock detector,
so starting from 5.5 it became possible to take multiple locks
in any order -- a deadlock, should it occur, would be detected
and an error returned to the client which closed the wait chain.
This is exactly what is done in this patch: ULLs are moved
to use MDL subsystem.
- 358. By <email address hidden> on 2012-11-27
- 356. By Stewart Smith on 2012-11-27
merge fix for Bug #1076215: Unnecessary AHI removal in buf_LRU_
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)
- Stacked on: