- 624. By Kapil Thangavelu on 2013-10-09
- 621. By Kapil Thangavelu on 2013-05-17
merge upgrade-adds-peers, add new peer rels when upgrading
- Merged branch lp:~hazmat/juju/var-run-mass-restart
- 620. By Kapil Thangavelu on 2013-04-02
juju home support for config and keys
- Merged branch lp:~jtv/juju/makefile-fixups
- 619. By Kapil Thangavelu on 2013-03-10
- 618. By Kapil Thangavelu on 2013-02-22
Properly encode maas tags in urls.
Hopefully the last in the sordid history of maas tag support. Revno 616 reverted
attempts to string serialize tags for urls, but which had broken constraint
comparisions. Those string serialization had been attempt in revno 597 and 598
to encode maas tags properly for maas client usage. This branch properly
captures the raw tags string for use by the client, while preserving the
constraint comparisons restored in revno 616.
- 617. By Martin Packman on 2013-02-18
Fix os-scheduler-hints constraint to pass correct json layout [r=hazmat,jameinel]
- Merged branch lp:~gz/juju/os_scheduler_hints_json_fix
- 616. By Kapil Thangavelu on 2013-02-16
Fix broken maas-tags constraint.
The maas tags wasn't properly converting values for comparision
and was not previously testing tag constraint comparisons.
- 615. By Kapil Thangavelu on 2013-02-14
Unit process multiple relations in defined order.
Previously when unit agents were being notified of multiple relations, typicaly
at startup, they would process them in essentially random order. This would
complicate things for applications that would have peer relations as well, for
ha or replication, as they couldn't tell if they were being run standalone or
in a cluster/quorum. Instead when a unit has multiple relations, we process
peer relations first followed by client/server relations.
/codereview. appspot. com/7341044
- Merged branch lp:~hazmat/juju/peers-from-hurd
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)