- 7215. By Barry Warsaw on 2013-06-17
* `bin/runner` command has been simplified and its command line options
reduced. Now, only one `-r/--runner` option may be provided and the
round-robin feature has been removed.
* Fixed REST server crash on `reopen` command. Identification and test
provided by Aurélien Bompard. (LP: #1184376)
* bin/runner now uses standard argparse instead of ScriptOptions.
* The entire bin/runner machinery has bee reorganized and simplified. There
* is no more Loop class. Signal setting is moved directly into the base
Runner class and overrided in specific subclasses (e.g. RESTRunner which
must cleanly shutdown its TCPServer). The runner exit status is now set
directly on the Runner instance.
* Fixed a few minor style issues.
* In order to cleanly shutdown the RESTRunner's WSGI server, we must start a
subthread which only watches for an Event and then calls the server's
shutdown() method. It has to be this way because the WSGI server itself
(due to interactions with SQLite), and the signal handlers (due to Python's
signal handling semantics) must both run in the main thread. However, the
shutdown() must be invoked from a subthread in order to prevent deadlock.
* Refactor the RESTLayer to eliminate duplication of code.
- 7214. By Barry Warsaw on 2013-05-30
* Add `subject_prefix` to the `IMailingList` interface, and clarify the
docstring for `display_name`. (LP: #1181498)
- 7212. By Barry Warsaw on 2013-05-30
* Fix REST server crash on `mailman reopen` due to no interception of
signals. (LP: #1184376)
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)
- Stacked on: