- 60. By James Tait on 2011-03-25
Simplified publish6 even further - that class may have been faithful to the RabbitMQ examples, but was just cluttering the code.
- 59. By James Tait on 2011-03-25
Re-wrote and enabled publish6. Fixed consume6 to turn the input into an int, and get the request properties to use on the response. A little more clean-up, and reference the spec within the txamp codebase instead of relying on one in python-txamqp being in the right place.
- 58. By James Tait on 2011-03-24
Removed leftover cruft in the form of consume4z, and fixed bugs in consume1 and consume2 that prevented them from receiving messages.
- 57. By James Tait on 2011-03-24
Created an example script based on the RabbitMQ Tutorial at http://
www.rabbitmq. com/getstarted. html
- 56. By Esteve Fernandez on 2011-03-01
Removed insist option when authenticating against an AMQP 0.9.1 broker
- 55. By Esteve Fernandez on 2011-03-01
failures: Update testsuite to RabbitMQ 2.1
Fixes the path to the spec file, but also skip tests that don't pass with
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)
- Stacked on: