Merge lp:~jamesodhunt/ubuntu/raring/sbuild/dep8-procenv into lp:ubuntu/raring/sbuild
|Merge reported by:||Martin Pitt|
|Merged at revision:||not available|
|Diff against target:||209 lines (+180/-0) 4 files modified|
|To merge this branch:||bzr merge lp:~jamesodhunt/ubuntu/raring/sbuild/dep8-procenv|
Description of the Change
Added a DEP-8 test to exercise sbuild by performing the following:
- creates an sbuild chroot for the current release
- builds the 'procenv' package (*)
- installs the resulting .deb
- runs the command provided by the .deb
(*) - procenv was chosen to allow both the sbuild and AutoPkgTest environments to be seen by looking at the logfile for this test.
- 54. By James Hunt on 2013-04-19
- Since schroot chroots cannot be named, avoid interfering with
existing chroots for the current release and architecture.
- Check schroot chroot is known.
- Display schroot chroot info.
- Cleanup by ending a schroot session for the chroot (if there is one)
and removing the sbuild chroot symlink and schroot config file.
- 56. By James Hunt on 2013-04-23
- Use /etc/os-release rather than lsb_release for maximum portability.
- Explicit archive url handling for debian.
- Create chroot for latest stable debian release but latest ubuntu
- Abort if archive cannot be determined for distribution.
- More checks and comments.
- Ensure package source is downloaded for correct release.
- add Depends for distro-info.
- Add 'breaks-testbed' restriction as the test manipulates files in
- 57. By James Hunt on 2013-04-23
- Revert to using lsb-release: os-release is available by default, but
does not provide release name in a portable format.
- Only install the built .deb if the release built for matches the
- Perform checks on .deb since we might not be able to install it.
- Removed breaks-testbed as this stops the test even running on
- Added lsb-release dependency.