Merge lp:~jamesodhunt/ubuntu/raring/pbuilder/dep8-procenv into lp:ubuntu/raring/pbuilder
|Merge reported by:||Martin Pitt|
|Merged at revision:||not available|
|Diff against target:||152 lines (+123/-0) 4 files modified|
|To merge this branch:||bzr merge lp:~jamesodhunt/ubuntu/raring/pbuilder/dep8-procenv|
Description of the Change
Added a DEP-8 test to exercise pbuilder by performing the following:
- creates an pbuilder chroot for the current release
- builds the 'procenv' package (*)
- installs the resulting .deb
- runs the command provided by the .deb
(*) - procenv was chosen to allow both the pbuilder and AutoPkgTest environments to be seen by looking at the logfile for this test.
Analogous to lp:~jamesodhunt/ubuntu/raring/sbuild/dep8-procenv.
- 54. By James Hunt on 2013-04-24
tests/build_ procenv: Aligned with sbuild DEP-8 script:
- Use appropriate archive based on distribution.
- Build package for specified distribution (stable for debian to
ensure chroot is creatable).
- Download package source for specified release.
- Only install build .deb if host environment matches the release the
package was built for.
- Perform basic checks on built .dep in case it is not possible to
tests/control: Add distro-info and lsb-release dependencies.