- 1250. By Brian Granger on 2009-08-04
Merging -r 1201 from lp:ipython.
This concludes the upstream merge of trunk into the module-reorg branch.
- 1245. By Brian Granger on 2009-08-04
Merging -r 1196 from lp:ipython.
A couple of issues came up:
* Some tests in testing and frontend rely on twisted, but are being
tested with nose. This is bad! We currently have hackish logic in
iptest to skip these if twisted is not installed, but if it is we
are testing them with nose!
* Some modules (engineservice, kernel/error, newserialized) have nose
skip logic even though they should never be tested with nose.
* When trial is run on testStrictDict we get an uncaught error.
testStrictDict ... ERROR: An unexpected error occurred while tokenizing
input The following traceback may be corrupted or invalid
The error message is: ('EOF in multi-line statement', (37, 0))
- Branch format:
- Branch format 6
- Repository format:
- Bazaar pack repository format 1 (needs bzr 0.92)