- 1209. By Fernando Perez on 2009-08-12
Improvements and bugfixes to %paste.
- %paste -r was broken. Closes #412337
- Add -e to %paste to echo pasted text. Closes #412339
- 1207. By Brian Granger on 2009-08-05
Added comments to testStrictDict about random test failure on OS X.
On OS X testStrictDict is [OK], but there is a weird error being
printed: ('EOF in multi-line statement', (36, 0)). This commit
adds a simple comment about the offending lines.
- 1206. By Fernando Perez on 2009-08-04
Opening trunk for 0.11 and development.
The 0.10 series now will hold any fixes for that series. The trunk is open
for the refactoring work that will become 0.11.
- 1205. By Fernando Perez on 2009-08-04
Final tag and revnumber update for the relase. I will now apply this state
of trunk to the 0.10 branch and cut the release from there.
The next immediate commit will be to re-mark trunk as in-development for the
- 1204. By Fernando Perez on 2009-08-04
Protect against absent global IPython instance.
This basically applies most of the changes to ultraTB made by Brian in the
reorg branch here:
To our duplicate copies of ultraTB (the duplication is already gone in the
This now means that the trial-based tests run fine if executed as
where as the latter form was failing before. The reason why the former used
to work was that a hidden global ipython is created, *upon import*, by
ipdoctest. That will stay for now, but I've made it bug
marked as critical for 0.11 that I'll need to fix.
- 1202. By Steven Bethard on 2009-08-04
Updated Steven Bethard's argparse to version 1.0 final.
Argparse is developed at: http://
In IPython.external, we *only* include argparse.py, we do not ship the docs
nor the test suite.
- Branch format:
- Branch format 6
- Repository format:
- Bazaar pack repository format 1 (needs bzr 0.92)