- Johan Kiviniemi
- 57. By Johan Kiviniemi on 2010-02-01
Install an update-motd.d file to warn users about a scheduled shutdown/reboot
- 55. By Matthias Klose on 2010-01-18
Rebuild to pick up relaxed dependency on libc6, after checking that
__abort_msg is available with the same signature in eglibc 2.11.
- 54. By Steve Langasek on 2009-12-08
Make rc-sysinit.conf wait on the loopback interface, to ensure that the
interface is up before we process the scripts in /etc/rc?.d. LP: #461725.
- 53. By Scott James Remnant (Canonical) on 2009-10-15
Retain the "telinit u" for the case when we're upgrading from pre-0.6
(ie. hardy or jaunty). Whups. LP: #451556.
- 52. By Scott James Remnant (Canonical) on 2009-10-14
Restore the call to sync() in reboot, have been observing some issues
and it looks like ext4 might not be explicitly flushing the disk when
- 51. By Scott James Remnant (Canonical) on 2009-10-14
* Rather than calling "telinit u" after upgrade, which will lose state,
have the umountroot initscript take care of it for us by setting a
flag. LP: #441796.
* Don't lose the original default runlevel if /etc/inittab exists without
an initdefault line. LP: #405847.
* Fix "unhandled error" in shutdown when unable to change runlevel,
e.g. due to previous Ubiquity bug. LP: #426332.
* Merge change from trunk that makes it possible to build Upstart using
a previously built copy of nih-dbus-tool, especially useful when
cross-compiling. LP: #426740.
* Merge change from libnih to store our assertion messages in the
glibc __abort_msg symbol so apport can pick them up. LP: #429411.
* Merge change from libnih to fix compilation issue with eglibc due
to changed alphasort() prototype.
- 50. By Scott James Remnant (Canonical) on 2009-10-02
* Ignore initramfs pids that don't exist. LP: #440071.
- you still need to ensure that the pid's parent is init, there's no
cheap way to test for that.
* Remove "console owner" and "console output" from rc scripts.
* Try harder to remove dbus-reconnect.conf
- 49. By Scott James Remnant (Canonical) on 2009-10-01
* Don't use "telinit q" to reconnect to D-Bus, since that breaks
lots of things. Invent another secret way instead.
[ Steve Langasek ]
* upstart-job's restart target must also not fail when the service is not
yet started. LP: #430883.
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)
- Stacked on: