- 655. By Kamran Riaz Khan on 2010-07-11
* Cleaned the flags interface using metaclasses
* Added support for --owner-only
- 654. By Kamran Riaz Khan on 2010-07-10
Refactored the code to make it improve readability and reusability.
- 653. By Kamran Riaz Khan on 2010-07-10
Reverse rev 649 as API detection works fine for launchpadlib trunk.
- 652. By Bryce Harrington on 2010-07-09
Kernel version detection logic was getting messed up by the 'Build
System' line in Xorg.0.log. Typically the build systems are on hardy,
thus why so many bugs got tagged 'hardy'.
- 649. By Bryce Harrington on 2010-07-09
The logic to figure out launchpad['api'] is incorrect for use against
edge. launchpadlib seems to be expecting this to be set to 'edge'.
I tried manually setting it to 'api.launchpad.net' and
launchpad. net' but neither of these worked.
- 648. By Bryce Harrington on 2010-07-09
Was getting a weird unicode error processing bug #599360
The problematic characters are at the EOL but don't show up when looking
or editing the bug in launchpad.
- Branch format:
- Branch format 6
- Repository format:
- Bazaar pack repository format 1 (needs bzr 0.92)