This is a clone of the git repo on sourceforge.net. Please do not create recipes, as this is a Windows only project and creating recipes wastes computing resources.
This branch is an import of the HEAD branch of the Git repository at git://git.code.sf.net/p/win32diskimager/code.
Last successful import was 4 hours ago.
Please DO NOT create recipes for this tool. It is Windows only. Recipes are for building projects that can be installed via PPA in Ubuntu. Creating recipes for this project is a waste of computing resources.
- 113. By Jeff B <email address hidden> on 2014-04-17
Merge branch 'master' of https:/
/git.code. sf.net/ p/win32diskimag er/code
- 112. By Jeff B <email address hidden> on 2014-04-17
FR8: size matters: added error check when reading 'truncated' data. Slight optimization of searching truncated area for 'data' - no need to maintain a running total of the data area to check for emptiness - just examine it
- 111. By Jeff B <email address hidden> on 2014-04-15
FR8: size matters: added a check and text to warn the user if the truncated portion appears to contain any actual data. Also some code cleanup where we were newing arrays, but not using the array version of delete.
- 110. By Jeff B <email address hidden> on 2014-04-11
FR9: don't create an exclusive lock when opening a file for reading
- 109. By Jeff B <email address hidden> on 2014-04-11
Updated TODO list
- 108. By Jeff B <email address hidden> on 2014-04-10
FR6: added a display for elapsed/
estimated- total time. Misc: moved version string to titlebar. FR8: only warn if not enough space for write - allow the write if user insists.
- 107. By Tobin Davis on 2014-03-29
Fix bug LP#1297758 - Italian translation
Thanks to LoZio for pushing this into launchpad.
- 106. By Tobin Davis on 2014-03-25
TODO: Added todo list for 1.0
Update as bugs are fixed and features are checked in.
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)