Code review comment for lp:~hirt/ocb-addons/6.1_base_contact_finalize

Etienne Hirt (hirt) wrote :

Hi Omar,

Thanks for insisting. With your inputs I found now a solution that supports any number of first and lastname for all searches. This was not the case in the baseline I started with.

Also the partner_id I could change back to related as the sorting of the address_id fits the requirements for the main job.

The view_init is a helper function that is a 90% solution but helps the user even if the remaining 10% when there is more than one firstname.

The partner_contact class is ready for re-reviewing. But the partner_address requires some further work. I therefore set the state to WIP.

Best Regards

« Back to merge proposal