Code review comment for lp:~gz/bzr/undecodable_argv_745712

Martin Packman (gz) wrote :

I removed the two problematic testing bits I found, there may be more fallout if plugins are doing dodgy things with TestCase.run_bzr (which they are in my experience), I'll follow up if that's the case.

I deleted test_unsupported_encoding_commit_message outright which loses the blame but not the coverage as it does the same thing as the new test in a less generic manner. Should really have found it before making the branch, poolie had linked it from the bug. The TestCommandEncoding.test_exact assertion might be useful to find a way to keep, though I'm not convinced writing arbitrary bytes to the text output is a generally good idea.

« Back to merge proposal