This branch is an import of the HEAD branch of the Git repository at https://github.com/getting-things-gnome/gtg.git.
Last successful import was 5 hours ago.
- 121. By jakubbrindza on 2015-07-29
Implement search to a separate search entry and modify quickadd
This commit aims to clarify the distinction between search and quickadd. Search
is now accessible from the headerbar and offers immediate, automatic searching
after each key stroke. This made the search more conveninet, however the
functionality is not very fluent or fast yet.
Search tags are now not saved automatically, but only after the user decides to
do so using the "Save search" button. Such a search tag can then be, as before,
re-accessed from the tag sidebar.
As for the quickadd, it has been moved to the bottom of the GTG window and
features only adding and opening of tasks.
Fixes #137, fixes #140, fixes #143,
- 120. By jakubbrindza on 2015-07-29
Remove task count from title in task browser
The feature of displaying the number of tasks in stock is not needed anymore
as we transfered to header bar and we are not interested in providing this
kind of information there anymore.
Therefore, I removed the parts of code which took care of displaying this
Fixes #117 and fixes #158
- 119. By jakubbrindza on 2015-07-26
Support for multi-parent tasks in editor
This PR is a follow-up of #146. Finally opening a parent from the task editor is fully functional.
If a task has one parent, it is opened immediately. If it has more immediate parents, a popover shows with the option to choose the one user wants.
- 116. By Jakub Brindza <email address hidden> on 2015-07-08
Re-design of Task Editor
In this PR, I have re-designed the entire GTG task editor to follow the GNOME3 standards. Despite the new look, it lacks some core functionality.
Additions & working features:
* re-design of toolbar and implementation of headerbar
* new icons for new functionality (italic / bold)
* popovers for tags, parents or start/due date widgets
* insert multiple tags from the tag popover (only insert, yet)
* opening parent task possible only if the task has 1 parent (yet)
* set start/due/closed date in the corresponding GtkEntry (calendars not working, yet)
* code in editor is re-factored and simplified in several places!!!
Issues & TODOs:
* Remove tags(only inserting possible now)
* Open popover if a task has more than one parent
* Re-factor code to separate code where possible (calendar popovers ==> separate .ui and re-factored calendar.py to work with the calendar widgets in start/due/closed popovers)
* italic & bold (@izidormatusov)
- 115. By Jakub Brindza <email address hidden> on 2015-07-07
Resolve the deprecated widget properties
Some of the widgets within GTG used outdated, deprecated properties which are not a standard in GTK3+ anymore.
This PR therefore solves this: removes some of the unnecessary items and replaces others with the most
up-to-date properties and values.
This commit is a response to #113. I used Fedora 22 which has the latest standards implemented and thus raises errors when
some deprecated item is used.
- 114. By Izidor Matušov <email address hidden> on 2015-07-02
Give credtis to Google, Inc in AUTHORS file
I use a corporate laptop to develop GTG in my spare time.
- 113. By Izidor Matušov <email address hidden> on 2015-07-02
Ensure that all classes inherit from object
All new style python classes should inherit from object. This commit unifies all classes in this sense.
- make sure that all classes are CamelCase.
- simplify pyflakes workarounds
- remove lint comments as we don't run pylint anymore
- 112. By Izidor Matušov <email address hidden> on 2015-07-02
Unify calling the parent constructor
Make sure every class uses super().__init__() that is an idiom in python3
Also remove the reference to old self.__
gobject_ init() call. It is an artifact from PyGTK times, see
faq.pygtk. org/index. py?req= revision& file=faq06. 002.htp& rev=1.5
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)