This branch is an import of the HEAD branch of the Git repository at https://github.com/getting-things-gnome/gtg.git.
Last successful import was 4 hours ago.
- 114. By Izidor Matušov <email address hidden> on 2015-07-02
Give credtis to Google, Inc in AUTHORS file
I use a corporate laptop to develop GTG in my spare time.
- 113. By Izidor Matušov <email address hidden> on 2015-07-02
Ensure that all classes inherit from object
All new style python classes should inherit from object. This commit unifies all classes in this sense.
- make sure that all classes are CamelCase.
- simplify pyflakes workarounds
- remove lint comments as we don't run pylint anymore
- 112. By Izidor Matušov <email address hidden> on 2015-07-02
Unify calling the parent constructor
Make sure every class uses super().__init__() that is an idiom in python3
Also remove the reference to old self.__
gobject_ init() call. It is an artifact from PyGTK times, see
faq.pygtk. org/index. py?req= revision& file=faq06. 002.htp& rev=1.5
- 111. By Izidor Matušov <email address hidden> on 2015-07-02
Use inline toolbar for sync services list
See design spec at https:/
/wiki.gnome. org/Design/ HIG/Planning/ EditableLists
Also set the window padding to be 18px instead of 10px, as suggested in https:/
/developer. gnome.org/ hig/stable/ visual- layout. html.en
- 110. By Thomas Spura <email address hidden> on 2015-06-10
BackendsDialog: Declare on_help as classmethod
The on_help of the BackendsDialog method should be a classmethod like
the one from the PreferencesDialog.
(Found while testing out @quantifiedcode.)
- 109. By jakubbrindza on 2015-06-02
Add icon representation for 'Settings' and rearrange the header bar buttons slightly
- 108. By jakubbrindza on 2015-06-02
Implement the stack switcher into the GTG app
In this commit, I am implementing GtkStack in order to enable switching between task views in a more
coherent way. The transition is set at 'crossfade' as of now, as I found that one quite elegant and simplistic.
Introduction of this cool feature included:
* Removing old GtkNotebook elements and using GtkStack instead
* Creation of new widgets and minor code cleaning in order to remove all the unused functions.
* I left one TODO note next to _add_accelerato
r_for_widget function, as I could not get the feature to work in this new code. Please either help or comment on how to do it, I'll give a separate PR.
* EXTRA: I used an icon instead of the label "Settings", in order to make the headerbar a bit nicer and not so cluttered.
- 107. By Thomas Spura <email address hidden> on 2015-06-01
Fix ImportError: No module named 'GTG.core.tools'
This was introduced in 44fb77d with the reorganization of GTG.core.dirs.
- 106. By Izidor Matušov <email address hidden> on 2015-05-31
Make anonymize_task_file script independent of GTG
Import from GTG can lead into problems with import paths, be dependent at the latest installed version of GTG, etc. In other words, it's not worth the hassle.
It's revert of 44fb77d58ded959
e9ebcb5f60bb6a3 29ebf5e515 for this file.
Also handle the case when task file is listed as relative to the project file.
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)