- 145. By Gregor Müllegger on 2009-10-14
* Making the overview.txt file uptodate. It now contains all necessary api
enhancements and information about namespaces and values.
- 144. By Gregor Müllegger on 2009-10-14
* Added namespacea parameter to the TagDescriptor to limit the operations
of the descriptor to a specific namespace.
* Now we validate the tag fields of models to make sure that all fields on
the same model have different namespaces.
* with_all and with_any methods of the ModelTaggedItem
Manager passes the
wildcard and default_namespace attributes to the underlying manager methods.
* Changed the signature of edit_string_
for_tags. The function also accepts
strings as input.
- 143. By Gregor Müllegger on 2009-10-14
* Added a wildcard parameter to all functions that use get_tag_list e.g.
TagManager and TaggedItemManager.
* Added the possibility to have tagfields that manage just a single namespace.
This allows the user to have more than one TagField on a model.
- 142. By Gregor Müllegger on 2009-10-12
* The signature of get_tag_list and get_tag_
filter_ lookup functions have
changed. They take the new paramter ``wildcard`` which can be any string
that is used for the current query to match more than one tag.
If a part of the tag equals the wildcard but is quoted the wildcard will
not be extended and only an exact match is performed.
- 141. By Gregor Müllegger on 2009-10-12
* Fixed a small bug that was introduced in the machinetags branch. The
filter_ lookup function ignored in some cases the namespaces and
* Fixed a bug in the tag length validation of the admin form.
* Added many tests, also testing the managers.py file which was uncovered in
- 140. By Gregor Müllegger on 2009-10-11
* Looked through the complete test suite and made sure that everything that is
tested works also with namespaced tags.
* Introduced new settings for the length of namespace, name, and value parts of
the tag. The already existent ``MAX_TAG_LENGTH`` setting is used to check the
sum of the lengths of all tag parts. The delimiters ':' and '=' are not
counted. This is maybe a backward incompatible change for the input of tags
with such tags that have a ':' or '=' in its name.
- Branch format:
- Branch format 6
- Repository format:
- Bazaar pack repository format 1 (needs bzr 0.92)