- 92. By Giuseppe Maxia 14 hours ago
- Simplified workaround for Bug#77732. No defaults are changed.
The only addition is a GRANT SELECT on a given table to the replication
user for MySQL 5.7.6+
- Removed unnecessary FLUSH PRIVILEGES
- 91. By Giuseppe Maxia on 2015-07-25
- Fixed test for user privileges that was broken in 5.7.6+
- Improved some other tests
- 90. By Giuseppe Maxia on 2015-07-24
- Changed installation method for MySQL 5.7.6 and later.
Using 'mysqld --initialize' instead of deprecated mysql_install_db.
Installation for earlier MySQL versions and MariaDB still use
- Due to the above change, low_level_
make_sandbox will now filter the
"error" message in the output for the text '[Warning]'. If an "error"
appears as warning, the installation is not halted.
- Incompatible change: when using --force to install on top of an existing
sandbox, the old data directory is copied to old_data. This is due to the
different behavior of 'mysqld --initialize' that does not support
overwriting a data directory.
- Added more tests. Improved a few of the existing ones.
- 89. By Giuseppe Maxia on 2015-07-20
Moved the test for copyright year to mkdist, rather than risking malfunctioning during deployments at the end of the year
- 86. By Giuseppe Maxia on 2015-07-19
Added test_replication script to test both regular and circular replication. It is also used in the test suite
- 85. By Giuseppe Maxia on 2015-07-16
Improved workaround for Bug#77732. Deployments with --master would only
work within the test suite, but would fail in standalone installations.
- Branch format:
- Branch format 6
- Repository format:
- Bazaar pack repository format 1 (needs bzr 0.92)