- 81. By Giuseppe Maxia on 2015-04-11
Fixed issue with the 'clear' script in MySQL 5.7.7. Since a new default database was added ('sys') and the clear command did not know about it, the new database was being removed.
- 80. By Giuseppe Maxia on 2015-04-09
- Fixed version detection to support also MySLQL 5.7.7 and MySQL 5.7.8.
A more resilient patch will follow.
Notice that, due to a change (possibly a bug) in MySQL 5.7.7, circular
replication and in general any topology containing a relay slave may fail.
- 79. By Giuseppe Maxia on 2015-03-09
Added provisional support for MySQL 5.7.6 (changed syntax for SET PASSWORD but keep using deprecated mysql_install_db)
- 78. By Giuseppe Maxia on 2014-10-20
Added support for MySQL with data dictionary (5.7.5 labs edition)
- 76. By Giuseppe Maxia on 2014-09-25
Modified smoke test in test_sandbox to check correctly older and newer versions
- 75. By Giuseppe Maxia on 2014-09-25
- Changes to allow installation of MySQL 5.7.5:
- added creation of 'test' database
- moved lower_case_
table_names to the my.sandbox.cnf file (mysql_install_db does not support this option)
- allow for changed syntax --insecure instead of --skip-
- removed tmpdir from options to mysql_install_db
- Updated test_sandbox to avoid a 'skip-innodb' test with MariaDB 10.x
- Updated test_sandbox to detect correctly MariaDB versions
- 74. By Giuseppe Maxia on 2014-08-31
- Fixed bug#1361851 "start/stop/status scripts don't actually check if running"
- Fixed freshly submitted but long overdue Bug#1362014 "Sandbox scripts can't deal with stale PID files"
- Branch format:
- Branch format 6
- Repository format:
- Bazaar pack repository format 1 (needs bzr 0.92)