Improved version of http://
Hiding is customizable with two custom setting variables - py-hide-
This was done as part of Tero Karvinen Linux Basics course at Haaga-Helia UAS.
* Considers end of docstring to be a block too as end gets matched by block head regex.
* Some versions of emacs introduced bug to hideshow that makes this work badly. Hideshow.el from emacs trunk works fine.
*Hideshowviz.el conflicts with python-mode because it implements own mod-map. To fix it comment out stuff in hideshowviz like this:
And add this line to your .emacs:
- 354. By Mikhail Novikov <email address hidden> on 2009-09-15
Customization possibility added.
- 353. By Mikhail Novikov <email address hidden> on 2009-09-02
Added support for more constructs and support for docstrings
- 352. By Mikhail Novikov <email address hidden> on 2009-09-01
Added hide-show support.
- 351. By Barry Warsaw on 2009-03-20
When shifting regions right and left, keep the region active in Emacs.
- 350. By Barry Warsaw on 2009-03-19
Emacs 23 has apparently changed the way transient-mark-mode works, so that we
now have to catch the 'mark-inactive signal that can occur. We really want to
say "if there's no mark, (mark) should return nil".
- 347. By Barry Warsaw on 2008-11-29
None should be a pseudo keyword even though it's a keyword in Python 3.0. The
difference is that keywords must have spaces around them, but pseudo keywords
need not be surrounded by spaces.
- Branch format:
- Branch format 6
- Repository format:
- Bazaar pack repository format 1 with rich root (needs bzr 1.0)