Created by senjindarashiva on 2014-06-02 and last modified on 2014-06-02
Get this branch:
bzr branch lp:~fredrik-loch/duplicity/azure
Only senjindarashiva can upload to this branch. If you are senjindarashiva please log in for upload directions.

Branch merges

Related bugs

Related blueprints

Branch information


Recent revisions

991. By Fredrik Loch <email address hidden> on 2014-06-02

Added docstring

990. By Fredrik Loch <email address hidden> on 2014-06-02

Added azure backend template

989. By Kenneth Loafman on 2014-05-11

* Update shebang line to python2 instead of python to avoid confusion.

988. By Kenneth Loafman on 2014-05-11

* Merged in lp:~mterry/duplicity/py2.6.0
  - Support python 2.6.0.
  - Without this branch, we only support python >= 2.6.5 because that's when
    python's urlparse.py module became its more modern incarnation. (I won't
    get into the wisdom of them making such a change in the middle of the
    2.6 lifecycle.)
  - Also, the version of lockfile that I have (0.8) doesn't work with python
    2.6.0 or 2.6.1 due to their implementation of
    threading.current_thread().ident returning None unexpectedly. So this
    branch tells lockfile not to worry about adding the current thread's
    identifier to the lock filename (we don't need a separate lock per thread,
    since our locking is per process).
  - I've tested with 2.6.0 and 2.7.6 (both extremes of our current support).

987. By Kenneth Loafman on 2014-05-10

Clean up indentation mismatches.

986. By Kenneth Loafman on 2014-05-09

Misc format fixes.

985. By Michael Terry on 2014-05-07

  * Applied expat fix from edso. See answer #12 in
  * Forward-ported from r980 in 0.6-series

984. By Kenneth Loafman on 2014-05-07

First cut of 0.7.00 Changelog.

983. By Michael Terry on 2014-05-06

Fix running ./testing/manual/backendtest to be able to find config.py and fix the tests in testing/manual/ to not be picked up by ./setup.py test

982. By Kenneth Loafman on 2014-04-30

* Merged in lp:~mterry/duplicity/encode-exceptions
  - Because exceptions often contain file paths, they have the same problem
    with Python 2.x's implicit decoding using the 'ascii' encoding that we've
    experienced before. So I added a new util.uexc() method that uses the
    util.ufn() method to convert an exception to a unicode string and used it
    around the place.
  - Bugs fixed: 1289288, 1311176, 1313966

Branch metadata

Branch format:
Branch format 7
Repository format:
Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)
Stacked on:
This branch contains Public information 
Everyone can see this information.