- 573. By fox91 on 2011-07-03
fixed cli bug, "check" sometimes was not defined and an error was raised
- 571. By David Paleino on 2011-02-06
Don't crash on notification errors
This is not an essential feature, so no need to crash.
- 570. By David Paleino on 2011-02-06
Use 'dhcpcd' also in Debian, so that defaults in /etc/default/dhcpcd are still observed.
- 568. By David Paleino on 2011-02-06
Detect which flavour of ping(1) is installed
This is needed because inetutils-ping does not support
"-w deadline", but just waits timeout.
- 567. By Adam Blackburn on 2010-12-25
Patch to make adhoc connections work better - thanks to ArchLinux people - https:/
/bugs.archlinux .org/task/ 22057
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)
- Stacked on: